Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Freeman...
I realize this moment may not be the most convenient for a heart-to-heart, but I had to wait until your... Friends, eh? Were otherwise occupied.

There was a time they cared nothing for miss Vance, when their only experience of humanity was a crow-- bar, coming at them down a steel corridor.

When I plucked her from Black Mesa, I acted in the face of objections, that she was a mere child, and of no practical use to anyone. I have since learned to ignore such naysayers, when... Quelling them, hm? Was out of the question.

Still, I am not one to squander my investments, and I remain confident that she was worth far more than the initial... Appraisal. That's why I must now extract from you some small repayment owed for your own survival.

See her safely to White Forest, Dr. Freeman. I wish I could do more than keep an eye on you, but I have agreed to abide by certain... Restrictions, hm?

Now, listen carefully my dear. When you see your... Father... Relay these words.

[i]Prepare for unforceen consequences.[/i]
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]