Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Resignation
Ingame Name: Here lies Eggroll's reputation.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38357989

Time Played: About 358 Hours

When First Joined: Oct 31, 2018 2:38 PM

Rank Desired: Donor Staff

Current Rank: Trusted

Other: It's been fun playing prop hunt with all of you, I loved playing prop hunt a lot but lately these past few months I've been really inactive and have not felt the urge to staff anymore and although there's so many cool people on the server I just do not feel any urge to be active on the server anymore. I just can't. I've tried taking a long break and coming back and it worked kind of but only for that day. I've tried interacting as much I could in ph chat on discord thinking maybe I'd feel like joining. I thought maybe I'd want to play again all on my own but I've just felt... nothing. The community deserves better. If I have no motivation to do my "job" then I shouldn't keep it. I will say, this was my first time being any sort of staff in such a "small" community as big as this one and it's been a good experience. I've learned a lot. It's been memorial and I will never forget it. I'll never forget the people. I promise to always be here in the community and occasionally play on prop hunt whenever I feel like it with no strings attached and no obligations to do anything except play the game. I'm still going to be an active member in this community on the fourms, gmod, and discord but I currently have no plans to get any other staff rank in dinks besides in the discord. I will see you around on all four servers every now and then. I mostly play on dr currently and I am very active in the discord, come talk if you'd like. Thank you to the entire ph staff team for everything you've taught me, you're all great and fun people. I wish everyone an amazing new year. Fuck 2021. I am sorry I have no motivation to staff prop hunt anymore. I'm sorry. I don't want to be ph staff if I'm going to be inactive. Donor truly is the best rank. 

Happy New Year @everyone - Wggroll.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
WTF
I mean you've been inactive and that's understandable. I can also understand losing the urge to play. If you find no enjoyment or desire to do this anymore then I get why you're resigning from PH staff. 

It sucks to see you go but at the same time it's better for you to do what's best for yourself. I hope that you find the urge to come and play and chill at some point in the future and maybe rekindle some of that old joy to play PH again. 

It's been fun dude staffing with you in the short times that we've been able to play together.

Peace from the PH side of Dinks. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Uh, denied. You cannot leave us
Go away
(01-01-2022, 03:27 AM)MissPauling Wrote: Uh, denied. You cannot leave us
Uh I don’t think that’s how this works….unless :flushed:

(01-01-2022, 03:19 AM)Ryzif Wrote: I mean you've been inactive and that's understandable. I can also understand losing the urge to play. If you find no enjoyment or desire to do this anymore then I get why you're resigning from PH staff. 

It sucks to see you go but at the same time it's better for you to do what's best for yourself. I hope that you find the urge to come and play and chill at some point in the future and maybe rekindle some of that old joy to play PH again. 

It's been fun dude staffing with you in the short times that we've been able to play together.

Peace from the PH side of Dinks. 
I promise to play here and there after my staff rank is removed. I promise to still bully you in regular staff chat.
Ily
Hi Eggroll,

After carefully reviewing your resignation, I regret to inform you that your resignation has been DENIED.
Resigning from Prop Hunt Staff is very competitive, and we wish you the best with your future resignations from other servers.

-Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt Staff HR Department
Let the mass resignation begin.

...but in all seriousness. While we were active together, we then became staff together and it was awesome. Appreciate the times we had together dude! Wishing you nothing but the best.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
(01-01-2022, 04:03 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Ily
ily too

(01-01-2022, 04:39 AM)chelllman Wrote: Hi Eggroll,

After carefully reviewing your resignation, I regret to inform you that your resignation has been DENIED.
Resigning from Prop Hunt Staff is very competitive, and we wish you the best with your future resignations from other servers.

-Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt Staff HR Department
:AEUH: what the- ??? Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt Staff HR Department?!?!?!? Lmaoo thank you.

(01-01-2022, 05:31 PM)Quartz Wrote: Let the mass resignation begin. 

...but in all seriousness.  While we were active together, we then became staff together and it was awesome.  Appreciate the times we had together dude!  Wishing you nothing but the best.
True! I wish I were active more but it was just too much me me. I’d much rather be a donor and enjoy the game. Good ol’ voice_enable 0 and blast music in my ears until I’m deaf while I play ph (prop hunt). Thank you for your wishes.
PH resignation Authorized 

Honestly, It’s about drive, it’s about power, we stay hungry, we devour
Put in the work, put in the hours and take what’s ours

But really, best of luck on what you do. 

Obviously we'll still see you in the Community