-Chat/Verbal Notification
-Kick
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

❌Procedure:
-Chat/Verbal Notification
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

Also, I did change my name following your indirect warning.
That picture is you changing it to something around his likeness smh. That's not you changing it to something following the indirect warning that is you trolling around this. 
Delusional Bortio     Deceptional Burrito (Seem simliar?)

Although I should have specified that you would be kicked once more with the kick and that is my bad, the end result is still the same.

In a nutshell, you've banned two, and possibly more, words that are not the words "Delusional Bortio" in that exact order. Even if I were supporting this "Delusional Bortio," I'd use the exact name. Deception is to deceive. My name could describe a deceptive burrito and not an ignorant individual. You took a name that the Xbox would auto-generate for you that is quirky and compared it to a name that inherently symbolizes harrassment when they mean two different things.
As someone neutral to this, Yung Dax, you are in the wrong. You saw a name that is/was clearly banned, then proceeded to name swap to it. You baited a response, and are upset when the action garners a response. 

I am of the opinion that your argument is in bad faith. It was explained WHY the name and likenesses were gone'd. you responded by changing name in support of this person.

It is disingenuous, and quite frankly, rude to everyone for you to do so and expect us to believe that you did not know. It is such, because we would all as a community viewing this, have to be gullible and stupid to believe your claims.

You claim that you did not know that it was offensive, yet I would go to the empirical evidence. Ryzif laid out why it is offensive. You changed name to offensive. You were warned. You did the thing. You were kicked.

By the raw evidence, I can only conclude that you are doing these actions in bad faith in order to "harm" ryzif/"harm" the staff and/or bait a flame war of some kind. 

lets not do that. That is unproductive, and does not solve any issues.
I would urge you to stand down here. Doing this will only stir the pot. Let's just all agree to be civil and avoid mention of the aforementioned banned person.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Okay. After calming down, I want to peacefully make a discussion/suggestion for the server. I'll wait until tomorrow so I can do it with a clear mind. Sorry, I was in the wrong. I'm doing something and thinking you guys can "read my mind." I'll will clearly identify my issue tomorrow. Please close or delete this thread or whatever.
As the person who was harassed I wanted to come on here and provide you another view.
Bortio went out of his way to put me down. In game and out of game all because my daughter cried for two rounds. (I have this recorded, and they were fast short rounds because it was cruce, so in total maybe 6 minutes) BECAUSE, I told her no to getting more juice due to having one already (lots of sugar bad for little ones). I had people including admin pixie in call with me for this, she can confirm. She was 10 months old at the time of this. This is a more than normal reaction to being told no, and bortio took it upon himself to tear me down about it. The whole mommy this could have been dropped and ignored if he hadn't of gone after me and parenting, and then plastering it on his profile. I was willing to ignore him saying he "collects them like pokemon" (which is why I said not to call me it in the first place, ew creepy)
Now here's the part where people yell at me and say nuru stop giving your life story away Yada Yada. No. I'm giving because obviously this group needs perspective on how they're making someone hate life and being around.
I have publicly posted about my post-partum depression already. That's nothing new. But with this comes me already doubting myself and putting myself down as a mom when I don't need to. She's happy and healthy and growing fast.
After bortio drilling that in the way he did, and continuing it off server, and then laying into me in my dms the way he did, it's done nothing but make my depression and self outlook worse. Then we catch wind of him trying to send friends in and do dumb shit like this. I then feel even worse like hey you actually are a shit mom why are you bothering.
And to you guys it's a joke and a game, but there's a real person on the other side that you guys are fucking with and making their life worse.
From a moral standpoint and staff view, there was no abuse. Blatant trolling with zero care about what's going on, on the other side. We don't need those kind of people in this community. People come here to enjoy games and escape reality from time to time and we don't need people around that care to ruin people's days over shit they don't understand.
And for you bortio reading this, I pray you have it easier in life so you can stop taking your shit out on others. Genuinely.
As for his friends,  stop and think about what you're doing before you cause serious harm to someone in the future that's worse off than me.
-the harassed.
Closed at the request of OP
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
There is no "discussion" that needs to be had. You and several of delusional bortio's friends/fans went out of your way to put his name if not pfp, in your case, in your names and steam pfp. Bortio got justifiably banned for harassing people specifically women on the server. It came to a head after he said, "I call people mommy until they ask me not to." Nuru asked him not to, cue him bitching about for nearly an hour and a half. An HOUR AND A HALF because a female player told him NO. If that is someone you want to follow and be friends with, that is on you but such actions are not allowed here on Dinks. He then had the balls to call Nuru a bad mother because her baby makes noise. Go figure, a baby makes noise, who would have thought? This happened the same night he already went around bitching when he was told NO from Nuru.

If you want that "man" in your pfp or in your name, that's fine but you do not get to do in Dinks. You do not get to come onto the forums and twist this tale to try and fit your wants like you did above, and you nor anyone else will be allowed to escape punishment from staff. If you want to continually support a sexist pig that has gone out of his way to harass women as well as children, I would recommend you find a new community to play on if this is going to be a continuous issue.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army