Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.cee test mod abuse
So you're constantly spamming slurs and hate speech and threatening to dox members.. Yeah you sound like a real fun individual. 

Not only is this not abuse, this should have a magnificent flip around from being a staff abuse report to being your perma ban request for all your accounts involved Chucky and any that you bother to bring in for the future to come. Yikes. 

Merry Christmas scumbag. 

Your present should be the fastest way off of our servers because members like you are not needed. Ever.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(12-25-2021, 04:19 AM)~snip~ Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 04:04 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Yikes this is sad to see. Who pissed in your coffee this morning? It's christmas and you want to make false claims against a staff, not to mention the IP logger? Get a grip, go spend time with family or something, jesus christ.
oh so you're his butt buddy too I see obviously you're sticking up for him when I'm obviously not making false claims you just don't wanna see your butt buddy banned
You're really lucky I've built patience while drunk or you would be torn to shreds and I would be warned again on the forums but not  shitposting. NO I'm not his butt buddy you fucking loser, I just know that from the months I've been on with him, he's an excellent staff and wouldn't do shit like this. You need to get the fuck out of this community, you are toxic and not needed here. You are not that guy pal  :D 

*Edit because I just realized this* You also came back on an alt on the forums just to talk shit, you really are nothing but trouble. Stay gone.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(12-25-2021, 04:34 AM)Jammin Wrote: FYI @paypaltempp is a @dinkleberg (3) alt
To be clear, all 3 accounts involved are permanently banned on TTT for doxxing
just for that I’m getting you sued since you like to stick up for staff abuser how about we take you down with him
My gift to you is quite simple. This Christmas I will ask that you go touch some grass, or depending on where you’re located some snow. Gonna close this due to lack of anything other than trolling.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers