Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

[*] phantomfemdogX3(STEAM_0:0:602453250)

Potential Witnesses:  

Corrily, Corphish. fofab (earlier).

Reason to Ban:

continued harassment of a player via targetted micspam.

Proof: 

above, context video for some of my claims in video two, watch this one after seeing my points in video 2.

6:52 warn followed by nonsense

7:15 to about 7:30  mas spam followed by as mass gag. (spam was burger king foot lettuce voice by a good chunk of the lobby. It got out of hand. )
7:40 phantom, after having been told on multiple occasions to excalate to forums starts arguing with a staff member (me) about how he should be allowed to spam.

8:05 ish: Phantom: "i want to start a fight tonight". man admits to his intentions.
12:32 I inform phantom that he does nto sound like a certain tik tokker. Phantom argues this point into oblivion angrily, while also, strangely, not using that voice. strange.

12:47 yOu cAnT TeLl mE hOw I sPeAk. No, I dont, you are correct. But video does not lie. And in the video at the previosu time stamp, your angry voice; a voice of your true natre, you DO NOT USE THAT VOICE.

also: yOuR nOt EvEn aN aDmIn.  No, I am not, you are correct. However, I have been given rules to follow. And like a good bot, I will happily oblige in following and enforcing said rules.

13:14 iF thIs oNe iSnT aLoWed ThEn nO ImpResSioN.

I never said an impression was or was not allowed. What I do have issue with is you coming in here every time I am there, and doing an impression of something that I have bad memories of (see previously referenced ban request thread video). Additionally, I have told you on at leat two occasions in this one video, and over ten times before to not do said action here. So this arguement is invalid. No impression is banned. It is the targeting of said impression of when I am there, versus me not being there.

18:39 called a tweaker for rule enforcement (gagged someone who was being super rude to zom while/after she said no and it not stopping then and there.

18:50 iVe dOnE nOtHinG. Video dissagrees, see timestamps 1-6, see context video.

can stop watching after 21:00.

Other: (Optional)

OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE FILED IN OTHER REPORTS.

One thing I really hate is harassment and people who do it. I have told phantom and his crew to stop with the burger king foot lettuce shit for weeks. In fact, I have asked over ten separate instances (different days) to not do this over the course of about a month. I have asked them multiple times on day of writing. Phantom especially should know why I dislike it-- I remind him of that fact every time I have been in server with him. I told him that "a funny thing can be done into excess" and that " yes, excess is micspam". However, it seems they ONLY do it when I am in the lobby, and ONLY make a fuss about it when I am there. Any other time, (confirmed by a friend), they do not behave this way at all. It seems that they are going out of their way to grief the server only when I am there (and not other staff). I can provide reference footage where they are not using the burger king foot lettuce voice (when I am not there), and you may see that this behavior is constant and targeted. 

In terms of issuing the warnings, I did over three times.
[*]For reference, this player has been spotted in over two separate instances of joining in on behavior that resulted in a temporary ban (1 day, 3 day).

I do believe many people are unknowingly roped into it, as they don't know/realize how annoying it is.

In summary, I conclude that this behavior is purposefully done in order to annoy/grief/harass. While Phantom is not the only person doing it, He seems to be one of the main people contributing to/starting it. 
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
ok lemme say my doing in here of my Point Of View

First and Foremost, In the rulebook it says to "Have Fun!" which you never followed that rule specifically, Everyone Started to do the "Number #15 Voice" and you gagged everyone in the server because one person name "Soda Pop" was doing it and gagged everyone for it then you eventually said "Were not gonna do that" and then you ungagged everyone after that,

You Let other accents in the server but you just don't like the Number #15 Voice, and it does NOT count as a Harassment, Nor Neither Mic Spam, you just did that because you hate it alot, ALSO you can just mute the player if they are doing it, I talk this with Zombie right after she joined you just stayed quiet and kick yourself out of the server, Not the fact to mention that you told me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to people multiple times and gagged some people when they were not talking in vc

Therfore -1 because this does not count as a micspam or harassment, you mass gag everyone when one person when they counited it, i got angry because you cant make rules like this Biig Sad

Grow Up man, people are having fun :/
[Image: boukon.gif]
Retired Dinkleberg Micspammer (2021-2022)
You should probably get recording software that also picks up your mic
(12-27-2021, 01:58 PM)[test]Delta (Free Delusiuonal Wrote: ok lemme say my doing in here of my Point Of View

First and Foremost, In the rulebook it says to "Have Fun!" which you never followed that rule specifically, Everyone Started to do the "Number #15 Voice" and you gagged everyone in the server because one person name "Soda Pop" was doing it and gagged everyone for it then you eventually said "Were not gonna do that" and then you ungagged everyone after that,

No shot you said this... No fucking way you think that's an actual rule

You Let other accents in the server but you just don't like the Number #15 Voice, and it does NOT count as a Harassment, Nor Neither Mic Spam, you just did that because you hate it alot, ALSO you can just mute the player if they are doing it, I talk this with Zombie right after she joined you just stayed quiet and kick yourself out of the server, Not the fact to mention that you told me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to people multiple times and gagged some people when they were not talking in vc

It is harassment if you do it only to piss one single person off, and it is micspam if you keep saying it over and over.

Therfore -1 because this does not count as a micspam or harassment, you mass gag everyone when one person when they counited it, i got angry because you cant make rules like this Biig Sad

The burger king foot lettuce meme is old and unfunny anyways so mic spamming it to troll people isn't making it any funnier.

My responses are in RED. And Also I'm a +1.
(12-27-2021, 02:00 PM)§5kkdcquick Wrote: You should probably get recording software that also picks up your mic
Theres an option in OBS that lets you turn off the mic option so he could have done which I don't get because how will I know what he said in the evidence? what if he said something toxic to one of the players how will I know? I can't consider this harrassment without knowing what you said and all that because for all I know you could have provoked it.

Honestly the whole number 15 thing seems to only get you mad when somebody uses the accent and not the phrase itself, and I can confirm as a personal friend of Phantom that he basically talks like this all the time(not defending just letting know).  Also what is up with gagging everybody in the server? I think you should have aimed for the player that kept saying itand honestly you not doing that has me mad because it reminds me of the time I got gagged for what other players were saying. Context on this, some players came on and they were speaking Spanish and I joined them and in a occasion we were talking about the letter ñ and some players started the "in di beninging" and me who have not said the phrase got gagged and nobody else did for that(sadly I can't provide a video because I was not recording in that moment)

I would like to see this evidence were players don't talk with the "number 15" accent because I know that there has been multiple occassions were people spam the hell out of it and you are not present(to me it looks more of a personal issue). And I think the person who said impressions should be allowed has a point(I think it was Phantom but not sure) if you will be gagging players for saying "number 15" or "in di beninging"(in a non mic spam manner or gagged the player that wasn't even spamming it) then every type of accent or impression should be banned because for what I understand you can't be liked "oh I like this phrase your good, I don't like this phrase shup up" 

I know you just got the Trusted rank but it feels like your taking it too seriously, remember Rule 5 says "Have Fun!" but from the looks of it you only get on PH(and possibly Gmod in general) to staff or be staff and not enjoy. With this I conclude what I have to say for now.
[Image: unknown.png]
my software had mic set to an invalid mic. It has since been fixed (removed bad mic driver from system so it no longer pulls).
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
This whole thread hurts my brain.. not saying this in a rude way just I skimmed over it and have no idea what the fuck is going on
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
In response to the people showing up here to bash on me, please watch reference video after watching reviewed footage. Reference video shows phantomfemdog behaving himself AS LONG AS there is another staff in lobby. the moment the other staff goes away, he starts to misbehave.

In response to Wilfry specifically, specific players who spam the beninging shit know that it came from something not so great. see https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15482. Here you will see that these phrases were used to harass me by certain people including aforementioned person.
He heard why it was used towards me, and continues to this day. If that isn't direct proof, then please, by all means, alert me to what is.

At the end of the day, I do not revel in writing these kind of reports. I do enjoy playing Gmod with you all sometimes. I do enjoy prop hunt. I just don't enjoy mic spam in general. And, I especially do not enjoy targeted micspam. Targeted micspam is harassment.

BIIG_SAD
(12-27-2021, 02:39 PM)Damien Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 01:58 PM)[test]Delta (Free Delusiuonal Wrote: ok lemme say my doing in here of my Point Of View

No shot you said this... No fucking way you think that's an actual rule
ok, yes its not apart of the rules, but still people are just trying to have fun in the server

It is harassment if you do it only to piss one single person off, and it is micspam if you keep saying it over and over.
as i said before, Soda Pop and Uncle, Started continued it & 2 of them didn't even know that even counts as a micspam they made it as like a joke. harmless joke 

The burger king foot lettuce meme is old and unfunny anyways so mic spamming it to troll people isn't making it any funnier.
so basically, a meme with random ass accents "is unfunny" like lets say "when life give you lemons" has it accent in it and people get gagged for it

Also, you can't mass gag everyone, only you can mass gag people if they are outta control which biig_sad was in the wrong for it  

My responses are in RED. And Also I'm a +1.

My Reponses are In Aqua and my -1 answer still hasn't changed, please get some good humor Damien 
[Image: boukon.gif]
Retired Dinkleberg Micspammer (2021-2022)
Staff discretion is a magical thing. I would have done the exact same as Big Sad.

Having fun is one thing - but continuously spamming a meme because you think its funny is considered mic/text spam. +1.
Go away