Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Basedimus Maximus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186138963

Who Banned You: Thunder walrus

Reason For Ban: Racism and antisemitism

Length of Ban: STEAM_0:0:186138963

Reason for Admins to Unban: I know I was sarcastic as shit on my last appeal but I honestly jus wanna play ttt again its been ages

Have you been banned before: No
supposed "free thinking" forum users on their way to -1 because everyone else did

I don't know if you've changed or not so I'm gonna stay neutral, but I'm 99% sure you've crushed your chances of coming back with the way you've acted lmao.
The little to no effort hasn’t changed over the course of your 4 appeals, so is there anything you can do to show any amount of change? If this one turns out like the rest in terms of responses I can already tell you that this will be a resounding no. Some sort of effort would’ve shown that there’s growth on your side, but there’s nothing to show for that.
I mean what am I supposed to say bruh I'm not gonna write a whole ass essay explaining how I've changed and wont use racial slurs again I'm just simply sorry and want to play on this server again
Bump.
Hey look, another no effort ban appeal. Since you're throwing no effort I'll just copy and paste my last reply on your last appeal because it's still the same thing I'd say. 
[Image: lwKdcWU.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I haven't really seen any remorse or genuine feelings of wrongdoing coming from you, while it is difficult to prove you won't do it again without giving you a chance the general feeling you and your threads give leads me to believe you will just do it again. DENIED, you may submit another appeal on 2/1/22.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]