Garro

Reason to Ban: 
Harassment
Sexism
Mic Spam
Racism
Punishment Evade

Proof: 
Ugh. - Volume warning, this is just when I get on and it's already annoying.
Oh, no, a woman. - some harassment right out the gate from aInphasebroom99 and kama.
"But she had rights though." - comment by kama, I give out a warning to the whole server here as well. They try to make the gag command something that it's not.
7656 - some mic spam is warned, again.
Graffiti warning - asked not to draw male reproductive organs on the walls.
Comments about children? - some questionable remarks. Another warning is given.
Woman - makingsure chat spamming, is asked not to spam. 7656 starts to chat spam right after, how original very impressive, much wow. They both end up muted.
Woman woman. - 7656 is gaged for mic spaming "Woman" in VC.
It's and I not and L. - attempt to gag aInphase, I didn't realize that it was an I, anyways he's gaged for mic spam.
Kuroneko - I thought that Misty had said the "fat fucking bitch" comment and gaged him, my bad, but now that I'm reviewing this is was in fact Kuroneko.
Woman woman woman, - Kama mic spam, gag'd
Yay, more mic spam - after being engaged Kuroneko starts yelling into his mic.
Oh look more mic spam - kama follows Kuroneko, this was a missed gag/ungag
and some more... - it's 7656 turn to mic spam
Chat Spam - makingsure starts to chat spam again, is muted
Evade - makingsure evades around this time and starts to chat spam again.
No one care about your opinion, bro  - harassment from Kama, is actually gaged this time. aInphase says some sexist stuff right after now that I'm watching the evidence, didn't catch it at first.
makingsure evades - at this point he's evading and I'm just muting him as soon as he comes back, he does this a few times and ends up leaving after awhile.
gross - after explaining why hunters are blind aInphase says "we should just shoot at them" ... "that's what we do to the Mexicans", he's gag'd
Slur baiting - kama slur baiting in chat, he's muted
Sprinkle in some racist slurs - 7656 and kama hitting slurs into the walls, they're kicked.
Uuuuuugh - while kicking kama 7656 comes back with some slurs in the vc, he leaves right after, and comes back to get gaged and muted.
full of intelligence [sarcasm] - kama coming back to the vc with some racism
The rest of the video is just more of the same and kama evading... eventually he stops returning.

Other: (Optional)

I might have lost my cool a few times on this one, it's been a while since I've had to deal with such idiocy. 
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Didn't even looked at the whole video and I saw how toxic they were, they should all get banned or at the very minimum a warning, also that guy saying "woman" constantly concerns me, does he act like this around every female
[Image: unknown.png]
Punishments as follows:

"Kama"              STEAM_0:1:155850065
Mic spam, evasion, player disrespect, LOTS of slurs.
Perm

"76561198175458633" STEAM_0:1:107596452
Mic/chat spam, trolling, racial slurs and slur baiting.
2 weeks.

"makingsure110"    STEAM_0:1:622247535
Chat spam, player disrespect, constant evasion.
1 week.

"aInphasebroom99"  STEAM_0:1:545748788
Mic spam and racism. Up for a ban next time for racist stuff, kick for mic spam.

"Kuroneko"          STEAM_0:1:53231445
Mic spam and player disrespect. 

Listed for a kick next time.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]