Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facts - Ungags
Offender's Name: Facts 

Offender's SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:94987425[/b]

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: ungags themself after they were gagged by me.  The had previously ungagged themself earlier in the day as reported in the PH discord.
I'm hoping someone has extra evidence of that

When They Did It: 12/30/21

Potential Witnesses: Corrilly

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): The video below has timestamps used for multiple abuse/ban reports.  See section
"Facts STEAM_0:1:94987425" for timestamps related to this donor abuse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlmvKFUGK0

Other:  SireSmitty apparently witnessed earlier ungags, so I will be reaching out to see if he has any video.  See his ping in this picture.

+1 on donor removal (this donor sure doesn't read NOR listen)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Pretty clear their only intention here was to abuse their powers. They don't need them. Shocked they didn't go and get banned like Chinese did. 

+1 for removal of donor.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Same as I said on the other donor abuse report.  Buy donors just to troll and make chaos on the server? No thanks

1+ donor removal
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 demotion to supporter rank.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
+1 to supporter
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
A short video I got yesterday.

+1 for supporter.
This user is going to be temporarily banned until Dink can address this user's donor rank issue.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army