Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka forced me for some reason
(01-01-2022, 01:33 AM)MissPauling Wrote: Hey homie I'll keep this quick.

You ARE helpful, but I am finding you to be increasingly pushy, a little demanding and honestly - you need to grow a thicker skin, or just learn to take jokes. Becoming staff is going to be much more different than being a donor for the simple fact that now you ACTUALLY have to do something.

As a donor, there has been some overstepping that has been mentioned, I've seen you show some stress when it comes to the server, if it stresses you out, don't stay. I am worried you don't have the best understanding of rules - yes the guideline is a fantastic place to start and to work from - but you're going to have to take a real big step back because staffing is a lot different than I think you imagine.

idk man - you kinda have a poop attitude and you seem to have your way or no way about you. so yeah -1
Understood, thank you for your reply and your honesty
[Image: unknown.png]
Wilfry.

I write this because I want you to improve as a person.
  • you have some attitude issues. (see ms pauling's post)
  • you need to be able to definitely say and be impartial when calling judgement. ( i am still learning how to do this; its hard, and I think you would do good with like one month or so of being more in the forums)
For this  I will 

I would say with some time, you would be ready perhaps.

EDIT: after playing with you more and gathering more data, 

+1 

a fine addition to the PH staff collection
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I Give this 1+ Since the donor is very nice

i've met wilfry i think around November ish i suppose, and he a great guy and he does his job correctly coolest donor ive met from him
He got the binds and everything on point! Wilfry would be a great on the PH Staff! 

Hopefully you get it this year Wilfry, Good luck man
[Image: boukon.gif]
Retired Dinkleberg Micspammer (2021-2022)
(01-01-2022, 02:23 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Wilfry.

I write this because I want you to improve as a person.
  • you have some attitude issues. (see ms pauling's post)
  • you need to be able to definitely say and be impartial when calling judgement. ( i am still learning how to do this; its hard, and I think you would do good with like one month or so of being more in the forums)
For this  I will 

I would say with some time, you would be ready perhaps.
Can't lie about my emotional/personality when I express myself with people, Thank you for the reply

Also Delta I probably wouldn't say coolest but thank you
Ayo Wilfry. 

I expected this app at some point but it was mainly expected at a later time. Oh well, let's get started. 

You've been asking non stop questions trying to improve and understand things better. (I should know considering how full my dm's are lol) 

I've seen you make great strides to do things properly. You've had successful ban requests. You've been really helpful in lobby and out of it both with informing staff about problems and gathering proper evidence in the event that staff can't join. I think you're hopefully starting to see what you need as far as evidence when creating ban requests to really make sure they stick. 

I personally haven't had issues out of you. I think one thing that I'd like to definitely bring up is making sure to be firm about rules, especially with friends. Everyone must be treated fairly with rules. It can't be something that some people get away with more or not just because you speak to them often or not. This isn't something that I've really witnessed this is something that I'm just making sure you do understand when trying to enforce any of the rules. 

If a friend and a guest are both mic spamming or arguing, you don't just gag the guest after warnings, you gag both of them. Do you believe you'd be able to enforce rules concerning your friends? I know that you have become rather popular and this can affect someone's judgement when dealing with things. As I said, this isn't something that I've personally witnessed, this is just something that I'm making sure you truly understand. 

As staff, you won't always be viewed in a positive light. Not everyone likes being told what to do obviously. I do understand your desire to help but do consider what I've said when thinking about how people are generally friendly towards you in lobby. 

Also one thing that I would recommend when trying to get all the rules/guidelines down is keeping it open in a separate tab on the off chance that something doesn't sound right. It was something I did quite often when I was really new to this. 

I'd prefer a reply on things that I've brought up first before voting.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(01-01-2022, 01:00 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Ayo Wilfry. 

I expected this app at some point but it was mainly expected at a later time. Oh well, let's get started. 

You've been asking non stop questions trying to improve and understand things better. (I should know considering how full my dm's are lol) 

I've seen you make great strides to do things properly. You've had successful ban requests. You've been really helpful in lobby and out of it both with informing staff about problems and gathering proper evidence in the event that staff can't join. I think you're hopefully starting to see what you need as far as evidence when creating ban requests to really make sure they stick. 

I personally haven't had issues out of you. I think one thing that I'd like to definitely bring up is making sure to be firm about rules, especially with friends. Everyone must be treated fairly with rules. It can't be something that some people get away with more or not just because you speak to them often or not. This isn't something that I've really witnessed this is something that I'm just making sure you do understand when trying to enforce any of the rules. 

If a friend and a guest are both mic spamming or arguing, you don't just gag the guest after warnings, you gag both of them. Do you believe you'd be able to enforce rules concerning your friends? I know that you have become rather popular and this can affect someone's judgement when dealing with things. As I said, this isn't something that I've personally witnessed, this is just something that I'm making sure you truly understand. 

As staff, you won't always be viewed in a positive light. Not everyone likes being told what to do obviously. I do understand your desire to help but do consider what I've said when thinking about how people are generally friendly towards you in lobby. 

Also one thing that I would recommend when trying to get all the rules/guidelines down is keeping it open in a separate tab on the off chance that something doesn't sound right. It was something I did quite often when I was really new to this. 

I'd prefer a reply on things that I've brought up first before voting.
Yes I do intend to stick being the  way I treat players friend or just a new one in general as an equal, I do understand that as a staff member being biased should not be a thing and luckily with most of my friends I'd had little to no issue.  Yes I have lost friends on the way, one even told me "I thought we were cool Wilfry" when I gagged them for micspam.  And yes, if any of my friends and a random player would start to argue in game I will gagged them both since both are causing the problem.  Same goes in the case of making any type of reports in the forums.  My intentions are and will always be to have fun while following the rules and if I can have my friends and the new players in it too then even better.
Sounds fair to me. I don't think it'd hurt to give you a chance this time around man. Like I said, you've really done nothing that has struck me as something I should be against at this point in time. Just keep trying to do better and learn.

+1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
As far as I can see he is helpful on server and he is a nice person! +1 would be a good addition imo.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
(01-01-2022, 05:10 PM)Quartz Wrote: As far as I can see he is helpful on server and he is a nice person!  +1 would be a good addition imo.
Thank you very much for your response :)
Okay...

I think you do try to do your best to help out and you have done a pretty decent job with helping staff. You've done a few ban requests and some of those didn't have enough to stick but that's fine and it happens.

There are a few people who say you help out a lot and communicate with them, but I don't see that very often when we are on together. I like to base my application remarks on my personal experiences and I don't feel like the communication is there. There has also been a few times where you've overstepped and talked over me while I was on. I'm pretty sure you even told some players "if you have questions ask me" that's not your job, if a staff member is on they're there to do that type of thing while you as a donor/player can enjoy the game and not have to worry about things like that. While I understand your urge to do as much and help as much as possible, especially when you're about to put in an application, donors are not staff. There is a fine line when it comes to wanting to help as a donor and overstepping your role.

I think working on your communication and examining how you use your donor abilities to help is something you need to take a step back and really look at.

The other issue that I want to touch on is how you've used your time on the server. You've been playing off and on this server for almost a year, that's great, but it took you a while to decide to become staff. It also seems that you've started to make a ban request for only about a month and within that month you've done 6... It's a good start but I'm not sure it's enough time and practice to become staff. It's important that you but in that effort to make ban requests and make sure you have the correct amount of evidence for them to stick as I stated previously. 

At this point, I think you need a bit more time as a donor and to really show some effort in how you collect evidence and make ban requests.

- Work on communication
- How you use your donor abilities
- Make ban requests

If you continue to be involved and work on these things I think you'll be a great staff member, for now, my vote will be neutral.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]