Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka with the unrelenting donor abuse
Trusted is not a purchasable rank. If you feel as though you are being targeted or harassed please collect evidence and contact me with further details. Currently it sounds like the only concrete evidence is a single warning which is not abuse and that instead the thread was created to stir drama but I will keep the thread open for a bit if you have any evidence you would like to submit publicly or privately.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hi GM Nate, you were talking about a woman having sex with a camel for almost 5 minutes straight despite being asked to stop more than a few times so therefore you were gagged and warned for gross/nsfw conduct as there were multiple minors on the server. Further, you were warned in the past by Kizzy for saying slurs, and again today for also saying slurs as confirmed by multiple donors.

Unfortunately i didn't get recordings of the first few times, but here's some more videos of you slurring and arguing with Pisca which should hopefully, in your own eyes, justify why you were warned a fourth time.

https://youtu.be/XA0eAxO2p5c
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-31-2021, 10:11 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: I was on the server and Joshua and a bunch of other guests were just being completely awful. Foxka did nothing wrong. These kids on Christmas break are something else...
Ive been on for hours im on rn and I havent seen you at all?

(12-31-2021, 10:13 PM)Foxka Wrote: Hi GM Nate, you were talking about a woman having sex with a camel for almost 5 minutes straight despite being asked to stop more than a few times so therefore you were gagged and warned for gross/nsfw conduct as there were multiple minors on the server. Further, you were warned in the past by Kizzy for saying slurs, and again today for also saying slurs as confirmed by multiple donors.

Unfortunately i didn't get recordings of the first few times, but here's some more videos of you slurring and arguing with Pisca which should hopefully, in your own eyes, justify why you were warned a fourth time.

https://youtu.be/XA0eAxO2p5c
bro you choulda told me if you had hot clips like ths thx for sharing
For the short amount of time I played with GM Nate the other day, similar sexual language was occurring. I didn't gag but probably had cause to, fortunately for him there were a few fools who were spamming the N slur instead. But this behavior is typical for him and reflects past behavior.

Looks to me like Foxka handled the situation well.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You were calling people a racial slur by saying "Raccoons"(not using the actual word here and I literally searched it of google because its the first time hearing that) and admitted that you were talking sh*t about white people.  I'm suprised you are not banned but I believe you should.  Sexual topics and racism should not be topic to talk about in the Dinkleberg server in a whole, we got kids playing with us.
[Image: unknown.png]
"I have definitely not broken ANY rules around this dude since joining this community" - Joshua

Lol you slurred your first day back at someone. You consistently RDM and the situation you are speaking of is when you and a couple people decided BESTIALITY was acceptable to talk about on the server. 

Yeah, the situation you are speaking about is something that was not acceptable and it went on way longer than it ever should have. I asked you to stop. Foxka asked you to stop. You kept on going so he gagged you. Don't wanna be gagged? Don't talk about such fucked up topics which you seem like you have a habit and history of. Unfortunately I didn't record this time around like I normally always do so I can't provide just evidence. Just to simply say, talking about people fucking camels which is what you were doing... Not acceptable and the fact that you actually had the stones to make an abuse thread over someone getting on to you for that shit is laughable at best. Also the reason that you were gagged while the other guy was not is because he decided to stop unlike you after multiple warnings.

No abuse my dude. Simply him doing what he should be doing. Don't have these weird topics on server because I will be reacting in the same way. I would hope that most staff members if not all of them would be doing the same. Bestiality shit? Just actually yikes. 

[Image: RAiIDHp.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Closing
[Image: b_560x95.png]