Unban Request.
(01-01-2022, 11:44 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Dude the fact that you have 4 people talking about the fact that you've caused problems should be enough. Take a break and try making an unban request later, you're clearly here solely to cause problems. You shouldn't be let back period, but that's just my take.
Notice how the majority are speaking out of their feelings rather than any factual evidence.
I could easily say someone said or did something they didn't do but that doesn't mean they did.

Not here to cause any problems. I made a thread for an unban request because I feel like the permaban was a little extra, then people came in here in their feelings completely unrelated to what the thread was about. 

Also no one here asked for your take.
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 11:44 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Dude the fact that you have 4 people talking about the fact that you've caused problems should be enough. Take a break and try making an unban request later, you're clearly here solely to cause problems. You shouldn't be let back period, but that's just my take.
Notice how the majority are speaking out of their feelings rather than any factual evidence.
I could easily say someone said or did something they didn't do but that doesn't mean they did.

Not here to cause any problems. I made a thread for an unban request because I feel like the permaban was a little extra, then people came in here in their feelings completely unrelated to what the thread was about. 

So in conclusion, you are saying all 4 people lied?

Your permaban at least in my eyes was warranted, you are here to cause problems and troll, you only seem sympathetic now because you got caught. Who is to say you get unbanned and do the same shit again?

Also shit talking in your ban request to people who are genuinely here to comment on it probably won't help. Go outside : )
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote: Notice how the majority are speaking out of their feelings rather than any factual evidence.

This. This is my problem with you. You can't take any blame for yourself when handed valid criticism and then attack those who give you said criticism. You're trying very, very hard to sell your victim complex to us but it's not working. Just close this thread already please so this guy doesn't make more of an ass out of himself.
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote: Also no one here asked for your take.
This is making me wary of possibly letting you back. Frankly, I'm probably still at a +1 unban just simply due to the lack of evidence, but I'm getting a very toxic vibe from you.

Whenever someone is appealing an unban, community feedback is essential. So not only is Nazu's value allowable, it is welcome.

I'm not convinced that the ban was completely valid, but I also don't see any thing good coming from you rejoining the server. So, I'm neutral
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-02-2022, 01:02 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote:

So in conclusion, you are saying all 4 people lied?

Your permaban at least in my eyes was warranted, you are here to cause problems and troll, you only seem sympathetic now because you got caught. Who is to say you get unbanned and do the same shit again?

Also shit talking in your ban request to people who are genuinely here to comment on it probably won't help. Go outside : )
No, I literally meant what I said. They are typing out of emotion with no factual evidence to back up their claims. I know for 100% FACT I have never said any kind of slur on here (besides asking if they were transgender which I didn't know was a slur).

I am not here to troll I'm here to play TTT. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I never shit talked anyone on this thread? I have no clue what you're going on about there, but it is also off topic.
(01-02-2022, 04:57 PM)Damien Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote: Notice how the majority are speaking out of their feelings rather than any factual evidence.

This. This is my problem with you. You can't take any blame for yourself when handed valid criticism and then attack those who give you said criticism. You're trying very, very hard to sell your victim complex to us but it's not working. Just close this thread already please so this guy doesn't make more of an ass out of himself.
Can you highlight some ACTUAL criticism in this thread for me? Cause all I've seen were false claims about me. I can handle actual criticism if it actually is criticism and not people just tryna talk down on me with things they just made up to make it seem like I'm a troll.

(01-02-2022, 06:19 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote: Also no one here asked for your take.
This is making me wary of possibly letting you back. Frankly, I'm probably still at a +1 unban just simply due to the lack of evidence, but I'm getting a very toxic vibe from you.

Whenever someone is appealing an unban, community feedback is essential. So not only is Nazu's value allowable, it is welcome.

I'm not convinced that the ban was completely valid, but I also don't see any thing good coming from you rejoining the server. So, I'm neutral
Honestly I'm fine with a ban dude I just think perma ban is a little ridiculous given the situation. Even if you add in the previous ban for making a fat joke (when people make worse on the server ALL the time).

If they wanna give feedback that need to give actual feedback, instead of emotion-filled responses and false claims.

You have been the only one in this thread that hasn't been posting out of anger and making false claims so I appreciate you dude. I just wanna play some TTT lmao
Gonna +1 for a reduction to 3 months due to the lack of evidence (Including my own Lack for the following incidents)

You were warned by myself for False Reports and late when I wasn't on for Spamming Admin chat for stupid reasons.

To kinda give you an example every Granny Gets in conversation loops, where you have the same conversation with the same questions 5 - 10  times per different event,  so he is massively trolling.

But I can attest to the spamming admin chat for stupid reasons. No evidence for the following incidents but I do have ".cee" for a witness.

So When I joined you kept repeatedly complaining to me over Voice that you were being RDMed I spent 2 rounds checking through logs to see if you were being RDMed whilst having to constantly talking to you because if I stopped you kept asking why I wasn't doing anything and I kept answering that I was checking the logs.

After finding no evidence I asked you to report the players RDMing you which you did, except they weren't RDMing you, they were just traitors killing you, which I told you they weren't RDMing and you say they we because you "Didn't do anything so they can't kill you", I then somewhat have to explain how TTT works and tell you to press F1 to read the rules. We then have the same conversation and couple of times and by this point, I am fairly annoyed. Because you have been reporting people every time they Kill you I warn you that if you false report again I will AWarn you.

You False report again, I AWarn you, this time the person you false reported reports you back. You then start telling me to warn him, over and over again, I keep explaining that I have verbally warned that play the same as I did with you before I AWarned you. You keep asking, again and again, (This goes on for about 15 minutes) also telling ceebeast that I'm not helping or staffing right.

You get Verbal warned to stop spamming admin chat and using voice chat to ask us questions. Y&ou continue to ask the same questions about AWArning that guy. You get muted and gaged, still continuing with the constant questions. I eventually kick you. you join back then leave about 10 minutes later after complaining about a donor kicking you when I told you I kicked you, after another 5 or so minutes of complaining about a donor kicking you, you leave.

I this thread you have complained about people speaking out of feelings and I have tried my hardest to not and just give the sequence of events from my time playing with you. With my staffing, I tried my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt and be unbiased even tho I found you very annoying. Even Ceebeast told me I was being too lenient with you. I might have been too lenient because I didn't like you and was trying my hardest to be unbiased. So I hope this shows that this post is not from "My feelings".

I think you are trying to troll the server but I also think that 99.9% of bans need evidence so that is my 2 cents.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-02-2022, 09:38 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Gonna +1 for a reduction to 3 months due to the lack of evidence (Including my own Lack for the following incidents)

You were warned by myself for False Reports and late when I wasn't on for Spamming Admin chat for stupid reasons.

To kinda give you an example every Granny Gets in conversation loops, where you have the same conversation with the same questions 5 - 10  times per different event,  so he is massively trolling.

But I can attest to the spamming admin chat for stupid reasons. No evidence for the following incidents but I do have ".cee" for a witness.

So When I joined you kept repeatedly complaining to me over Voice that you were being RDMed I spent 2 rounds checking through logs to see if you were being RDMed whilst having to constantly talking to you because if I stopped you kept asking why I wasn't doing anything and I kept answering that I was checking the logs.

After finding no evidence I asked you to report the players RDMing you which you did, except they weren't RDMing you, they were just traitors killing you, which I told you they weren't RDMing and you say they we because you "Didn't do anything so they can't kill you", I then somewhat have to explain how TTT works and tell you to press F1 to read the rules. We then have the same conversation and couple of times and by this point, I am fairly annoyed. Because you have been reporting people every time they Kill you I warn you that if you false report again I will AWarn you.

You False report again, I AWarn you, this time the person you false reported reports you back. You then start telling me to warn him, over and over again, I keep explaining that I have verbally warned that play the same as I did with you before I AWarned you. You keep asking, again and again, (This goes on for about 15 minutes) also telling ceebeast that I'm not helping or staffing right.

You get Verbal warned to stop spamming admin chat and using voice chat to ask us questions. Y&ou continue to ask the same questions about AWArning that guy. You get muted and gaged, still continuing with the constant questions. I eventually kick you. you join back then leave about 10 minutes later after complaining about a donor kicking you when I told you I kicked you, after another 5 or so minutes of complaining about a donor kicking you, you leave.

I this thread you have complained about people speaking out of feelings and I have tried my hardest to not and just give the sequence of events from my time playing with you. With my staffing, I tried my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt and be unbiased even tho I found you very annoying. Even Ceebeast told me I was being too lenient with you. 

I think you are trying to troll the server but I also think that 99.9% of bans need evidence so that is my 2 cents.
In my opinion as a new staff member over at PH, I will refer to the TTT ruleset to determine what I will vote.

you demonstrably violated rules 2, 4, and 8 here. I do not need to explain why. Kaptainles has done this.

You demonstrably got killed by a T, false reported as RDM. you are warned here.
You then proceeded to argue with a staff member about their staffing. you recieved more warns here.
You were then KICKED FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

then, the most important next part: you rejoined after kick immediately, which is constituted as punishment evasion.  
you then repeated behavior that led to a kick.

all I can say here is such. How do you expect to plead so soon when your actions are fresh in everyone's mind? an unban request is a request to the community at large that you be allowed back into a server after a previous misbehaving. for any reasonable community member, they would want to see change over time, and that the behavior will not continue. 
For example, if you told someone to not come over to your home because they left a mess or caused problems, you would not want to let them back immediately after telling them to stay out. You would ask to see change from them before bringing them back.

based on a previous ban request thread, all I can see is behavior that did not change (see foxka's comment)

Likewise here, all that I have read in your request is an inability to change your stance that "[I] did nothing wrong, it was the staff's fault"

All this is indicative of to me, is someone who did not change, nor will change, because they do not see that something is fundamentally incorrect about their view. 

conclusion:
-1  ; please keep ban, no reduction

you do not care to change, so nobody sensible's opinion will change either. please take some time to reflect on yourself, and why you chose to behave in a specific fashion.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-02-2022, 09:38 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Gonna +1 for a reduction to 3 months due to the lack of evidence (Including my own Lack for the following incidents)

I this thread you have complained about people speaking out of feelings and I have tried my hardest to not and just give the sequence of events from my time playing with you. With my staffing, I tried my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt and be unbiased even tho I found you very annoying. Even Ceebeast told me I was being too lenient with you. I might have been too lenient because I didn't like you and was trying my hardest to be unbiased. So I hope this shows that this post is not from "My feelings".

Finally a post that wasn't really purely their feelings lmao. I appreciate that even though the situation there is unrelated. You're a good man Leslie. Don't let ANYONE tell you any different!
(01-02-2022, 09:58 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:

I this thread you have complained about people speaking out of feelings and I have tried my hardest to not and just give the sequence of events from my time playing with you. With my staffing, I tried my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt and be unbiased even tho I found you very annoying. Even Ceebeast told me I was being too lenient with you. 

In my opinion as a new staff member over at PH, I will refer to the TTT ruleset to determine what I will vote.

you demonstrably violated rules 2, 4, and 8 here. I do not need to explain why. Kaptainles has done this.

You then proceeded to argue with a staff member about their staffing. you recieved more warns here.

then, the most important next part: you rejoined after kick immediately, which is constituted as punishment evasion.  

all I can say here is such. How do you expect to plead so soon when your actions are fresh in everyone's mind? an unban request is a request to the community at large that you be allowed back into a server after a previous misbehaving. for any reasonable community member, they would want to see change over time, and that the behavior will not continue. 
For example, if you told someone to not come over to your home because they left a mess or caused problems, you would not want to let them back immediately after telling them to stay out. You would ask to see change from them before bringing them back.

based on a previous ban request thread, all I can see is behavior that did not change (see foxka's comment)

Likewise here, all that I have read in your request is an inability to change your stance that "[I] did nothing wrong, it was the staff's fault"

All this is indicative of to me, is someone who did not change, nor will change, because they do not see that something is fundamentally incorrect about their view. 

conclusion:

you do not care to change, so nobody sensible's opinion will change either. please take some time to reflect on yourself, and why you chose to behave in a specific fashion.
I honestly didn't know joining after a kick was a bad thing. How long are we supposed to wait to rejoin? They never put a set amount of time for that lol.

And I made the thread to try to get the ban reduced, like it should be. Not to get an unban, but Permaban is ridiculous for what I was banned for.

Also I never said "I did nothing wrong, and it's all the staffs fault". Stop speaking out your feelings and falsely claiming shit. I admitted to what I did wrong and don't agree with the ban length. Its really that simple.

If you are gonna throw in your 2 cents at least try to be constructive in some way next time!
(01-03-2022, 03:06 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote:

Finally a post that wasn't really purely their feelings lmao. I appreciate that even though the situation there is unrelated. You're a good man Leslie. Don't let ANYONE tell you any different!
(01-02-2022, 09:58 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:

conclusion:

I honestly didn't know joining after a kick was a bad thing. How long are we supposed to wait to rejoin? They never put a set amount of time for that lol.

And I made the thread to try to get the ban reduced, like it should be. Not to get an unban, but Permaban is ridiculous for what I was banned for.

Also I never said "I did nothing wrong, and it's all the staffs fault". Stop speaking out your feelings and falsely claiming shit. I admitted to what I did wrong and don't agree with the ban length. Its really that simple.

If you are gonna throw in your 2 cents at least try to be constructive in some way next time!
I have been informed that this is not evasion. However, it is still really not great that you came back to argue.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
The admins believe at this time your behavior has not changed in a favorable way. With that said this appeal has been DENIED. You may submit another appeal on 2/3/22.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]