Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Steam Name: ThaT

Steam I.D:
STEAM_0:0:15913940

Who banned you: chelllman

Reason for ban: punishment evasion 

Reason for Admins to unban you: So I got gagged for talking about some bad things. I got angry since I got gagged so i left the server to try to join another prophunt server. That server was full so I went to reconnect to this prop hunt and it said I was banned. I am a little confused here but I think the admin thought i was mute evading which is not the case. He didnt let me reconnect to even say anything. I was just flat out banned. Anyway I am not complaining about being muted because I deserved to be muted, but banning someone when they arent on the server is pretty weird. No warns kicks ect. just ban 
Leaving the server and later comming back when you are gagged or map gagged is considered punishment evade

Also -1 you have been causing a bit too much trouble, you're better off taking the 1 day ban
[Image: unknown.png]
-1 you were super toxic when I was on there trying to do something else. please stay gone for your ban time. Frankly, you did a bit more than that.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Here is the video with timestamps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQqRPmcVwHk

You made a comment about rape, which is an instant gag/warn.  I had also map gagged you the previous map (which I also have video of should it be requested).

You left and rejoined less than 2 minutes later.

Therefore: punishment evasion. 
The reason why you left really does not matter, you left and rejoined during the time that your punishment would still have been ongoing.

I really should have put your ban reason as "punishment evasion, rape comments, micspam, harassment".
You've been gagged a multitude of times ranging from harassment, mic spam, arguing with staff, overly sexual shit and now talking about r@pe. At this point I think a ban is fair at this time. I do think that the ban should have listed previous things and not just spoke on evasion but at the same time it's only a day and you will be fine dude. Just chill out with this kind of stuff. Take some time to look over our rules during the next few hours of your ban before jumping back in. You may find these rules

right here

-1 for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
You aren't permanently banned, so I just say you sit this one out.

-1; next time be smarter with what you speak about
(01-16-2022, 06:38 PM)chelllman Wrote: Here is the video with timestamps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQqRPmcVwHk

You made a comment about rape, which is an instant gag/warn.  I had also map gagged you the previous map (which I also have video of should it be requested).

You left and rejoined less than 2 minutes later.

Therefore: punishment evasion. 
The reason why you left really does not matter, you left and rejoined during the time that your punishment would still have been ongoing.

I really should have put your ban reason as "punishment evasion, rape comments, micspam, harassment".

Seeing the video and the stuff that you said from chellman i really think it was a Light punishment, and with the topics you touched shouldnt be a "haha funny joke" and as of someone who had to help someone that was a victim of a Rape its a -1 for unban and i hope i dont have the displeasure to ever see you around.
This is going to be closed. The person was temp banned for their actions and I believe is unbanned already. A temp ban was correct but just for the wrong reason. He was up to be temp banned for mic spam we do not insta temp ban one time punishment evaders.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army