Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair ban
(12-30-2021, 12:35 AM)BlazeTrippin420 Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 12:28 AM)chelllman Wrote: snip
What friend dude I have one friend on steam and he hasn't been online for 7 hours who was I ghosting with? Please enlighten me

Staff have the ability to see the friends you have on the server.  The video I posted below has a printout of which friend you had online.  Removing him from your friends list does not help your case.  We only ban when we have evidence proving you ghosted.  

The video has timestamps.  The first timestamp shows you are friends with DaBlueAce (who you deleted).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa5r1eGm73I

EDIT: fixed broken timestamp
[Image: Screenshot_20211229-225214_YouTube.jpg]

Looks clear to me. 

Justified ban.
So it would appear that this is a case of you got caught, embarrassed and even deleted your friend to defend a case you never had because you got banned for textbook ghosting. 

-1 for unban, this was completely justified. Don't fret or worry about it just simply don't do it again and it's all peachy.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Yup because it took him this long to post a legit video and picture like I said I wasn't ghosting and never planned too, never knew that player but okay I'm legit done here having an anxiety attack over these accusations because I seriously wasn't ghosting, I get a good chunk of kills (like alot of players might I add) and I don't even get a warning of any kind seriously? But they getting 20 kills a round and they don't get banned it's baffling but they get warnings to chill out

(12-30-2021, 12:55 AM)Ryzif Wrote: So it would appear that this is a case of you got caught, embarrassed and even deleted your friend to defend a case you never had because you got banned for textbook ghosting. 

-1 for unban, this was completely justified. Don't fret or worry about it just simply don't do it again and it's all peachy.
Ryzif I was even talking to you about the rules and about meshing and legal spots why would I go and ghost it makes no sense and to get zero warning even if I was
(12-30-2021, 01:00 AM)BlazeTrippin420 Wrote: Yup because it took him this long to post a legit video and picture like I said I wasn't ghosting and never planned too, never knew that player but okay I'm legit done here having an anxiety attack over these accusations because I seriously wasn't ghosting, I get a good chunk of kills (like alot of players might I add) and I don't even get a warning of any kind seriously? But they getting 20 kills a round and they don't get banned it's baffling but they get warnings to chill out
Sorry you're having an anxiety attack over being called out for lying and breaking the rules, we aren't therapists and can't help. Maybe next time just don't break the rules? Maybe don't ghost? Maybe just play legit? Don't you feel silly? Don't you feel stupid? Don't you feel a little ashamed?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(12-30-2021, 01:00 AM)BlazeTrippin420 Wrote: Yup because it took him this long to post a legit video and picture like I said I wasn't ghosting and never planned too, never knew that player but okay I'm legit done here having an anxiety attack over these accusations because I seriously wasn't ghosting, I get a good chunk of kills (like alot of players might I add) and I don't even get a warning of any kind seriously? But they getting 20 kills a round and they don't get banned it's baffling but they get warnings to chill out

You got a small ban... that is your warning to not do it again
(12-30-2021, 01:02 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
Sorry you're having an anxiety attack over being called out for lying and breaking the rules, we aren't therapists and can't help. Maybe next time just don't break the rules? Maybe don't ghost? Maybe just play legit? Don't you feel silly? Don't you feel stupid? Don't you feel a little ashamed?
Do you gotta be rude? "Don't you feel stupid" no actually I don't so gfy
Just going to lock this for now till PH Admin can look at the evidence and make their decision
It’s very disappointing that instead of just accepting a 24hr ban that you decided to remove your friend and lie. It’s very clear that you were ghosting but the lies make it worse. Chellman did exactly what he was supposed to do and has all the evidence there. 

Not only am I denying your unban I’m increasing your ban to 3 days for trying to get our staff member in trouble, lying and trying get out of the ban.
[Image: unknown.jpg]