Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Boys Bad Boys
Offender's Name: vicdex91

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67323285

Potential Witnesses: Fogboundaphid5, Sea Emperor, Daisy

Reason to Ban: constant mic spam told to stop many times, promoting other server, gag avoiding, trolling

Proof:  screen shots and vid

Other: He keeps leaving and joining back every 2 seconds after getting gagged trolling and was promoting sadly could'nt get a screen shot of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBYkX3eT...channel=Rx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-A4SBv...channel=Rx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
i decided to play for a bit and realized this dude was being gagged again and again by the donors - wrom & sea emperor - for mic spam apparently (which is this ban request). i noticed i still had my ranks and decided to help. i didn't say much for a while to get a better understanding of the situation and vicdex was in fact trolling and mic spamming. he was playing with his friend (named jedson) - the friend wasn't mic spamming but trolling with him and promoted his DR server.

the video im posting are just clips of the events. i've warned for mic spam. for the gag avoids, he claims he wasn't leaving on purpose and that he was being disconnected and reconnected (but only happens when i gag him), chat spam of a youtube link, and helping promote the other DR server of his friend (no clips for this one though). he was kicked twice by me with warnings as well. this all happened in the span of at least 3 maps (the recordings just show two maps and one clip from the third map). he has been banned for 24 hours as it was clear there was no end to the trolling (he has apparently been going on with mic spams for 6 maps previously? i wasn't there so i can't confirm nor deny). again, the evidence does not include the spam in the minecraft map, and the promoting of the other DR server, unless other players have them recorded. 

not sure if i was allowed to use my powers so i should have asked, but only used within reason and followed the rules and gave appropriate warnings as well.

https://imgur.com/4reZWvq - ban
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
meant to come back and edit the rest of the reason for the ban just fixed it., i only gagged a couple times in the interest of not wanting to abuse the powers or anything thats why when daisy got on i let them handle it their way since they were the higher ranking player.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I know i don't play really anymore, but i do believe they did everything correctly however, I think a day ban is appropriate at this time,
but if he comes back after that and continues, then i would say a longer ban next. I mean this is completely up to Tringle though and what he thinks, i am just going based off of how I did things back with the old rules, obviously things have changed since i was admin.
[Image: titan.gif]
(01-03-2022, 06:15 PM)Titan17 Wrote: I know i don't play really anymore, but i do believe they did everything correctly however, I think a day ban is appropriate at this time,
but if he comes back after that and continues, then i would say a longer ban next. I mean this is completely up to Tringle though and what he thinks, i am just going based off of how I did things back with the old rules, obviously things have changed since i was admin.
I agree I think that sounds good but it does end up to what triangle thinks :) ty for your input on this and have a good day.
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Due to the multiple offenses: Excessive Mic Spam, Trolling, and posting links in chat.

They've been awarded a small 1 week ban. 

Thank you for the report