This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
I think Nazu should be unbanned but on some conditions. You are at a certain amount of warns currently at and that number of warns +2 you will be permabanned again.

Thank you for your time. +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
While ceebeast definitely makes a good point, I feel like I’ve been around you long enough to know you genuinely want to come back and have fun, and have no real malice behind your ban (only foolishness (also not the point cee was making I just feel overly lenient)), but as everyone else has stated, you should know that coming back also means not repeating the same behavior that’s landed you in trouble multiple times in the past. Doing so again wouldn’t just mean, “oh we ban you and deny your first ban request cause it’s not been long enough, whatever,” it would demonstrate to everyone +1ing you here (including me) that such a decision to get you unbanned was a mistake. Pretty much don’t make us regret wanting you unbanned, because you are a fun person to play with, otherwise I wouldn’t be giving a +1.

Also, hopefully you’ve gotten enough second chances and wake-up-calls to know that fixing your behavior on other servers would go a long way towards being able to get anything done as far as having people trust in you again. As always, myself and other staff members are here if you want to talk/need help.
Tbh with you issues over on ph and this being 5 days early I take it you still don’t listen, which will put you right back in the same boat once you get another ## warnings. I wouldn’t suggest an unban until you learn to control yourself or learn your limit when drinking.

That and there’s a lot of precedent to deny for applying too early. “But Matt this has been done before!?!?!?!?!” Yeah like a day or two early, we often felt it wasn’t to ignore the date and rather a mistake (cant claim that with this title), and even then a bunch of those were locked until the proper date if we didn’t insist they make a new one.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
What is this 5 days early to? Last ban request was closed more than a month ago
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Unless I'm missing some sort of behind the scenes instructions, the gap between when his last ban request was closed on 11/22/21, and when this one began on 1/4/22, is 43 days. He posted well beyond the tradition 30 day waiting period between requests, thus I recommend leaving that out of his criticism.

Behavior-wise, from what I've personally seen he has slightly chilled out, but based on history we should take this with a grain of salt. Like others suggested, if he is to be unbanned it should be with conditions. Likely that if he's banned again he would at least have to wait a year before being allowed to appeal, if allowed at all.

Overall I'm NEUTRAL. Best of luck, kiddo.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with a permagag if you end up continuing the micspam/whatever else you did? I find that to be a fair medium if you were to be unbanned. Not sure how an appeal process for that would go though. Likely dm an admin and we'll do a quick vote in favor or against a p-gag appeal.
(01-05-2022, 05:09 PM)dong Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with a permagag if you end up continuing the micspam/whatever else you did? I find that to be a fair medium if you were to be unbanned. Not sure how an appeal process for that would go though. Likely dm an admin and we'll do a quick vote in favor or against a p-gag appeal.
Did you ask the man if he would be ok with a punishment for further breaking the rules?

I might be out of date a little but wouldn’t a ban be in order after repeating what he was previously banned for?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I like you Nazu. I have fun when you're on murder. HOWEVER. That's not enough of a reason to support an unban.
From an unbiased view; No. You are still repeating actions, after being told to stop. While it's "minor" things, they're still annoying, get in the way, and are repeatitive. You've learned nothing on this front. The only way I will support and unban is if you completely cut off the dumb shit. What you think is funny, is ruining the experience for many. This unban should be enough to tell you that.
There is no medium here. It's either banned or unbanned. And for right now I don't see enough action to support an unban. Not only myself, but almost each one of my staff members have had to correct you for the same things you've been banned on TTT for. You may be helpful and do ban requests, but that doesn't mean you should be excused/the wrong doings be ignored.
Just no. Stop trying to sugarcoat shit with being helpful and just be plain out not an issue.

Biased comment; I really hope you can straighten up because you are fun like I said. I love when you join but there's also a side of me that when you join I'm like... Well... here we go. Take what everyones said and improve because if it keeps up it'll be a two server ban. I'm not as patient.
(01-05-2022, 06:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 05:09 PM)dong Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with a permagag if you end up continuing the micspam/whatever else you did? I find that to be a fair medium if you were to be unbanned. Not sure how an appeal process for that would go though. Likely dm an admin and we'll do a quick vote in favor or against a p-gag appeal.
Did you ask the man if he would be ok with a punishment for further breaking the rules?

I might be out of date a little but wouldn’t a ban be in order after repeating what he was previously banned for?
His main things in game were for micspamming, so I'm missing how a permanent gag wouldn't suffice rather than another permanent ban. Let's him play and prevents him from doing the one thing he was most guilty of aside from the drunken discord rage which is out of my realm.
I am all for a permanent gag although I don't have any more plans to mic spam.

No more mic spam.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]