This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
(01-05-2022, 11:34 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 05:09 PM)dong Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with a permagag if you end up continuing the micspam/whatever else you did? I find that to be a fair medium if you were to be unbanned. Not sure how an appeal process for that would go though. Likely dm an admin and we'll do a quick vote in favor or against a p-gag appeal.
I am all for a permanent gag although I don't have any more plans to mic spam.

No more mic spam.
One thing is to say it, another is to actually prove it.
(01-04-2022, 04:05 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: (*snip*)

Basically, as dong said, I know that rdm/constant rdm is not a regular thing you do. At least not on ttt. I think that in order for you to be unbanned we should see you cut down on the things you DO do that are considered against the rules (like micspamming), which many have pointed out you haven't done so yet.

Before you were banned, any time you were warned for micspam you said you didn't care and continued to do so, inciting staff to warn you again, "do it, I dare you" and continue to spam.

Basically, I would give you a month to change you attitude, and if you don't, you should be allowed to play again, but with the condition of being perma gagged, as as I said, you massing or constantly rdming is a rare thing. Or something like this. Because though yes, your ban was for this one time thing, there are other issues that keep you from coming back.

edit: For this reason I guess I remain neutral on your unban.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
(01-05-2022, 07:19 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 06:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 05:09 PM)dong Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with a permagag if you end up continuing the micspam/whatever else you did? I find that to be a fair medium if you were to be unbanned. Not sure how an appeal process for that would go though. Likely dm an admin and we'll do a quick vote in favor or against a p-gag appeal.
Did you ask the man if he would be ok with a punishment for further breaking the rules?

I might be out of date a little but wouldn’t a ban be in order after repeating what he was previously banned for?
His main things in game were for micspamming, so I'm missing how a permanent gag wouldn't suffice rather than another permanent ban. Let's him play and prevents him from doing the one thing he was most guilty of aside from the drunken discord rage which is out of my realm.
pretend I snipped these quotes

I think a permagag would be perfect for this situation although it defeats the whole point of playing ttt Nazu's mic spam has become such a problem to the point where a permagag seems necessary right now if Nazu want to continue to play ttt anytime soon.
So... I'm in full support for an unban as long as it is served with a side of 1 permagag on Nazu. I agree with literally everything dong said. +rep dong
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
-1 on unban prop killed me several times and constantly mic spams when staff aren't around
+1 to a reduction+perma gag
(01-05-2022, 07:19 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 06:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
Did you ask the man if he would be ok with a punishment for further breaking the rules?

I might be out of date a little but wouldn’t a ban be in order after repeating what he was previously banned for?
His main things in game were for micspamming, so I'm missing how a permanent gag wouldn't suffice rather than another permanent ban. Let's him play and prevents him from doing the one thing he was most guilty of aside from the drunken discord rage which is out of my realm.
Simply,
If he reached a ban and does it again he gets a longer ban. The question also starts off by ignoring half of his issue, which is compounded into the total ban. Given total behavior, the ttt rules and guidelines, I see no reason why he would get a custom punishment to get off the hook for mic spam. It doesn’t need to let him play; he’s well earned his own reputation on the servers and we have procedure on exactly how to deal with it.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Appeal accepted. To be unbanned shortly. There will not be any other stipulations with this unban as previously mentioned in this thread after discussion between the admin team. Simply put, your behavior will be monitored like others who come off a permanent ban and if you continue to be an issue it will be handled appropriately. 

Have a great day.
[Image: b_560x95.png]