Poll: XP System?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.59%
25 92.59%
No
7.41%
2 7.41%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] XP System
stat tracking would be dope, that's for sure

all for it
I mean so long as it works properly I can't see any reason to not add it to the server. 

It would be a small extra driving force to keep consistent players since there's no end to people wanting to know their stats and how they stack up on the leader boards. 

The XP rewards should resolve at the end of the round if possible though so it doesn't just show you off the bat that you killed a T as to echo on Hong's thoughts. 
Kind of like how score generally works where you'll keep the same value until the end of the round.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(01-06-2022, 01:41 PM)Ryzif Wrote: The XP rewards should resolve at the end of the round if possible though so it doesn't just show you off the bat that you killed a T as to echo on Hong's thoughts. 
Kind of like how score generally works where you'll keep the same value until the end of the round.

Wait, now that I think about it, doesn't it reward you with points when you kill a traitor as an innocent? I might be psychotic, but I swear it does. Correct me if I'm wrong on this folks
To be specific, if you are a detective, you will basically get instant gratification for killing a T in the form of credits I believe. Also a T killing an inno will of course get stuff. As far as inno's making kills, I'm 99% sure that it doesn't tell you jack.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
As long as it doesn't lag the server more than it already does....

Rewards for it would be good though.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-06-2022, 05:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: As long as it doesn't lag the server more than it already does....

Rewards for it would be good though.

Throwback to join lag
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
The should be a vape crate in there somewhere. The drop rate for vape crates is kinda dumb
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-06-2022, 09:13 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: The should be a vape crate in there somewhere. The drop rate for vape crates is kinda dumb
Good luck with that. If I remember correct dink wants the drop rate for vape crates to be rare….. of course the fact that there is one use vapes instead of full time use is even dumber but that probably won’t change. Eitherway pls bring back xp system thank you.
(01-06-2022, 09:52 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Good luck with that. If I remember correct dink wants the drop rate for vape crates to be rare….. of course the fact that there is one use vapes instead of full time use is even dumber but that probably won’t change. Eitherway pls bring back xp system thank you.

If people are playing 1000+hrs on server and never receiving a vape crate (not a permanent vape  just a chance at a permanent vape). It's a little high
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]