Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§d Corrilly Report
The entire reason corrilly lost trusted in the past was refusal to gather evidence and follow protocols. Years later and things are the same somehow? You've had plenty of time to fix that. From now on get evidence or don't kick. Period.
Strike him. This is at least two for you my dude you know better. You even admitted it.
(01-07-2022, 02:22 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: The entire reason corrilly lost trusted in the past was refusal to gather evidence and follow protocols. Years later and things are the same somehow? You've had plenty of time to fix that.  From now on get evidence or don't kick. Period.
Strike him. This is at least two for you my dude you know better. You even admitted it.

Wait hold on, this individual had a STAFF position at some point? 

No no no, a strike isn't good here.

I've changed my vote to a full demotion rather than being "whether it is a strike or demotion." If this person hasn't changed in years, then they clearly do not have any intent to change their behaviors and should be stripped of their status.

EDIT: Not that I thought NURU was lying, but I did some digging and found this. It seems that Corrilly has had the same issues since first joining this community in 2018.
(01-07-2022, 03:28 PM)David Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 02:22 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: The entire reason corrilly lost trusted in the past was refusal to gather evidence and follow protocols. Years later and things are the same somehow? You've had plenty of time to fix that.  From now on get evidence or don't kick. Period.

Wait hold on, this individual had a STAFF position at some point? 

No no no, a strike isn't good here.

I've changed my vote to a full demotion rather than being "whether it is a strike or demotion." If this person hasn't changed in years, then they clearly do not have any intent to change their behaviors and should be stripped of their status.

EDIT: Not that I thought NURU was lying, but I did some digging and found this. It seems that Corrilly has had the same issues since first joining this community in 2018.
Im in full agreement with david here i change my vote aswell to a full demotion someone who has gotten staff before should know all too well on the rules.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Alright so after some discussion, we will be hitting Corrilly with a strike. I would like to remind users that the account of Corrilly's is shared with more than one person. The person who lost staff is a completely different person than the person who has been reported. I do not see that as a valid reason to treat their donor rank differently. As of this time, there will be no removal.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army