Discord ID: Titan17#1808

When First Joined(Estimate): I believe Jan 2019

What is your age: 21

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can give more assistance
to the discord staff when they either need help or aren't around to help,
i think just having another set of eyes could really help as I am also
active pretty much in every channel.

Why you want to help the Discord community: Well I've been a part of Dinks community
for quite a while now, and ever since I staffed ph and dr i have had some good times
and have learned a lot from everyone, I just feel i would like to connect and further help the
community more than I could before.

Other:
[Image: titan.gif]
+1 Support super helpful would be great :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Titan's a level-headed individual who's had a position of DR admin before; Titan definitely can handle being a Discord Helper, as he's already helped out the discord as is by helping steer conversations back on track if they are going off the rails.

+1, I fully support him being on discord staff.
+1

Needs to explanation really. Cool, Level-headed, Knows when to have fun and joke around but also understands where the line is, Former admin in his own right. Definitely a big boost to the discord team.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Sure, don’t really see any issue with this. Titan is very active and respectful in dinks discord and will probably be able to help. Hell, he is a former admin of dr so let him help discord. 1+
+1 Titan has been active and around in the discord a lot recently. With Titan being a former DR admin I believe that he can handle the discord helper position. Good luck man.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
No concern about titan becoming discord helper +1
+1 coming from someone that knew him during his staff tenure. He's a dumbo but he's the good kinda dumbo. Keeps thing fun and calm. Knows when to step in the majority of the time and he knows when to ask for help.
Nil stock issues.

Think he would be a good fit for the discord crew.
Good to see the discord staff growing.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-07-2022, 02:16 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +1 coming from someone that knew him during his staff tenure. He's a dumbo but he's the good kinda dumbo. Keeps thing fun and calm. Knows when to step in the majority of the time and he knows when to ask for help
lol thanks, Nuru, I appreciate it! it helps to have good people that taught me how to ease down and learn to actually have a bit more
fun. and also now with everything going on, I am a lot calmer.

Also thanks to everyone else so far!!
[Image: titan.gif]