unban request
I will say that I placed this ban as more of a temporary one and I am not intending it to remain permanent. I privately messaged you regarding it after I witnessed you flying a crossed the map. I warned you several times afterwards and you did not appear to respond or stop so I issued the ban and instructed you to appeal. I was not aware it was an unintentional thing on your end as you state above and will give you the benefit of the doubt on that. However I am not fully sure if this is something that could even be done unintentionally as it requires modifying the cmdrate of the client and is a known exploit with the jump pack. I was shown the evidence cee provided above prior to this ban but did not take it into consideration. The shots did not land as much as they would if it were a true aimlock program and could be attributed to lag and spectator mode, especially if you are outside of the US. 

I will go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt of this being unintentional and reduce the ban to one week including time served. This is due to you refusing to stop exploiting or even explaining to me at the time that it was unintentional. However I do ask that you remain aware of this exploit and do not attempt to fly with the jump pack or jump higher than normal. I also ask that you verify your game files are not modified and ensure there are no settings in your autoexec file (Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg) that may be attributing to this. If you are found to be continuing to exploit to a considerable degree you will be banned again for a longer, if not permanent, period. Another thread for full discussion of the jump pack, this exploit, and more will be drafted up in the following days per request of several users as well as myself. 

Have a great day. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]