Poll: Choices for the Jumppack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove Jumppack
13.89%
10 13.89%
Remove + use Russ' fall damage script
29.17%
21 29.17%
Rework Jumppack
33.33%
24 33.33%
Keep Jumppack
23.61%
17 23.61%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The state of the Jumppack
If the jump pack gets removed I will be forced to buy this community and shut it down.
Rework or removal + script
[Image: J6yUs0g]
My Opinion dont matter but hear me out: "hermes boots" that give you the boost instead of the jetpack - i dont know enough about gmod hitreg and hitboxes but -> item on feet will maybe be better than some monstrosity on you back?
someone really out here like "hey maybe if i whine enough they will just make a new poll every few months until i get lucky enough for the people who dont want it to change to not be paying attention until it's closed"

like jammin said, this is already settled, if we're going to just make a new poll every few months until the people who dont want it to change dont vote on it, just do it without actually asking the community since that's what you're intending to do anyway, it's like asking someone out repeatedly until they give in out of pity lmfao
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
just rework dont take the jumppack away itll make some maps unbearable to play
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(01-08-2022, 11:52 AM)bunniey Wrote: someone really out here like "hey maybe if i whine enough they will just make a new poll every few months until i get lucky enough for the people who dont want it to change to not be paying attention until it's closed"

like jammin said, this is already settled, if we're going to just make a new poll every few months until the people who dont want it to change dont vote on it, just do it without actually asking the community since that's what you're intending to do anyway, it's like asking someone out repeatedly until they give in out of pity lmfao
And here I thought we were done with the knife discussion

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-08-2022, 12:01 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 11:52 AM)bunniey Wrote: someone really out here like "hey maybe if i whine enough they will just make a new poll every few months until i get lucky enough for the people who dont want it to change to not be paying attention until it's closed"
And here I thought we were done with the knife discussion
me when i fail to understand that public opinion changes over time rather than remaining the same forever

to understand the other person’s perspective, it’s often useful to join the server and look carefully for the issues they’ve stated to exist, and consider how they make you feel
this is like trying to reverse brexit
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
clearly if at least half of our regular players complain about it it's not "settled"
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
remove this shit and re-add every map that's ever been removed due to jump pack exploits, like the base CS:S maps ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions