long night
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Ekliipse STEAM_0:0:117336227
eddy STEAM_0:1:47879840

Reaganomics Lamborghini STEAM_0:0:62320941
Project Unlimited STEAM_0:1:97701068

Potential Witnesses: none

Reason to Ban: repeated racism in admin chat, punishment evasion for Project

Proof: see attachments

Other: All of these players plus others were mic/chat spamming and all were round and map gagged/muted for it.  All were behaving until they found the admin chat the map previous.  Most of them left when the map changed but these stuck around and decided to have a bit of fun, i guess.

This is the second time Project was kicked.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
someone bean em. they knew what they were doing was wrong.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-09-2022, 01:02 AM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: Offender's Name & Steam ID: Ekliipse STEAM_0:0:117336227
eddy STEAM_0:1:47879840

Reaganomics Lamborghini STEAM_0:0:62320941
Project Unlimited STEAM_0:1:97701068

Potential Witnesses: none

Reason to Ban: repeated racism in admin chat, punishment evasion for Project

Proof: see attachments

Other: All of these players plus others were mic/chat spamming and all were round and map gagged/muted for it.  All were behaving until they found the admin chat the map previous.  Most of them left when the map changed but these stuck around and decided to have a bit of fun, i guess.

This is the second time Project was kicked.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Project has been permanently banned for racism and punishment evading to continue being racist. The others have been banned for three days for racism.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army