Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salty's Redemption- The Discord Arc
I thought I had replied to this??

anyways, +1. David, my homie you've been here forever, and I always really enjoyed you, especially fucking with you.

I've enjoyed literally every single interaction we have had - I cant think of anything negative really other than your old past self with staffing - but you've grown a lot - feelin like a proud momma :' )
Go away
Dear friend Salty, I hate you.

But in all seriousness I'll +1. I think you've grown a whole lot and that I'm glad you have. Besides that, I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+0.99999 and repeating of course
Hard to say for certain which way on the scale I stand, when you were staff on TTT you did an absolutely outstanding job and I very much appreciated having you on the team with us.
On the same note you got very upset when a specific situation didn't go your way and caused a fire on the way out.
I think enough time has passed from that, that you should be fine, but I'd find it amiss if nobody at least mentioned that past behavior.
Right now though you've had a very good track record and if it wasn't for a few past incidents I'd give you my vote.
Good luck my friend.
+1 for me,

I believe Salty has come a long way and definitely more calmer now than how he was before, he's level-headed,
and i would think he would make for a good dcd staff.

Goodluck mate!!
[Image: titan.gif]
(01-10-2022, 07:39 PM)Battons Wrote: Hard to say for certain which way on the scale I stand, when you were staff on TTT you did an absolutely outstanding job and I very much appreciated having you on the team with us.
On the same note you got very upset when a specific situation didn't go your way and caused a fire on the way out.
I think enough time has passed from that, that you should be fine, but I'd find it amiss if nobody at least mentioned that past behavior.
Right now though you've had a very good track record and if it wasn't for a few past incidents I'd give you my vote.
Good luck my friend.

I completely respect your opinion; to call it a fire is an understatement; it was more like a blazing inferno of toxicity. Not that I'm trying to make excuses for that because we all know that was just extremely childish and unprofessional on my behalf, but I had a very unwarranted ego about staffing (no idea why) and would get angry if someone tested my confidence. That's why I made it a point to say that I've developed my teamwork skills because reflection showed me a better way of going about it. In other words, I can take criticism.

I left a bad taste in the community's mouth with my exit, so I would be a fool to not think this would be an uphill battle for me to rejoin a team I consistently shit on for a long period of time. 

Appreciate your honesty with me, Battons.
1+ basically already answered some of my concern and I believe he can be fine this time. Fine in discord and stuff but just wanted to make sure you did want this salty. Good luck
After going trough every single strike I'm changing my vote sorry.

Leaking staff chat ,pedo jokes are not cool.I'm just disappointed.-1 I don't trust you.Sorry.
(01-10-2022, 10:50 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: After going trough every single strike I'm changing my vote sorry.

Leaking staff chat ,pedo jokes are not cool.I'm just disappointed.-1 I don't trust you.Sorry.

Understandable; if I'm not mistaken, I was calling prophunt "pedo hub" or something like that, but again, I agree. Dick moves on my part, so again this goes back to the "leaving a bad taste in the staff community's mouth" statement I made on my reply to Battons.  

I respect your decision, thank you for your honesty.
I'm one to think than one can change and grow. David has shown an amazing amount of growth over the time I've known him. +1.

(It's not like he made jokes about liking children, just saying.)