Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite/good show/movies
Hiya! :D Heart :D

What's some good show/movies you've watched on netflix(or somewhere else) recently/in general? Recommendations?

My comfort shows/movies are:
  1. Hannibal (they took this off netflix :@ )
  2. ZNation
  3. Criminal Minds
  4. The Walking Dead
  5. Shameless
  6. Any marvel movies(I know these aren't on netflix but I love them)
  7. The Phantom of the Opera(Phantom would be my choice, no hesitation)
  8. Ratatouille(I don't know why, just love it)
  9. Twilight Saga(I just know ya'll gonna hate on me for this one but ya girl likes stupid vampire romance when she's depressed,okay? lmao)
Some good shows I've watched are:
  1. T@gged(good except for the pattern of minor girls being in relationships/involved with adult men)
  2. Slasher(yesss so good--nice gore)
  3. ZOO(animal apocalypse, need I say more?)
  4. Big Mouth(crude humor and relatable content lmao)
  5. Squid Game(trendy but good. The things we'll do for money)
  6. Breaking Bad(better than I thought. Walt deserved better)
  7. American Horror Story (The asylum and witchy seasons were my fav)
  8. I am a Killer(Interesting. This show is interview based)
  9. The Ted Bundy Tapes(It was eerie to dive deeper into the Bundy case and Bundy himself)
  10. YOU(I'd watch this simply for Victoria Pedretti Blush Heart )
  11. The Night Stalker (I like serial killer shit, okay?)
  12. Wandavision(Disney+)--Wanda is queen
  13. Arcane (animation?extraordinary ! Characters? Outstanding. Where's my Silco simps?)
Some good movies I've watched:
  1. The Ritual (Very blair witch but better)
  2. Green Inferno (this movie is eerie as hell)
  3. The Whole Truth (this was drawn out but a good movie nonetheless. good twist at the end)
  4. The Unforgivable (Sandra Bullock did so good in this. Once again, good twist at the end)
  5. The Fear Street Movies
  6. A Fall From Grace ( such a good movie)
  7. The Lovely Bones (Excuse me, this movie has no right being that damn sad)
  8. The Platform (nice concept. Humans can be greedy af)
  9. Lost Girls (this movie just makes me sad. Those girls deserved so much better)
  10. Into The Grizzly Maze (bruh bears are fucking brutal. if so dangerous, why floofy)
  11. IP man movies (these are so good)
  12. What Happened to Monday
  13. Crimson Peak (I literally only watched this to see Tom Hiddleston, was not disappointed)
  14. The Girl on the Train
  15. Bird Box (I really like this movie, once again Sandra Bullock gives a great performance)
  16. Would You Rather (I re-watch this movie every now and then. It's good but that ending sucks)
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
I also like Twilight!

My favorite shows are:
(Peacock)
- The Office
(Netflix)
- Vampire Diaries
- H2O: Just Add Water
- Ouran Highschool Host Club

My favorite movie series are:
(YouTube)
- Harry Potter
(Movie Theater)
- The Conjuring
(Peacock Temporarily)
- Saw
- Friday the 13th
- Scream

Recent movies that I've watched are:
(Movie Theater)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Sing 2
(HBO Max)
- Batman Begins
- The Dark Knight
- The Dark Knight Rises

I'm going to watch all of the matrix movies (on HBO Max) in preparation for the new matrix movie that's in theaters!
[/quote]

That's awesome! I think twilight isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. The books are better. I've been meaning to watch The Office and VD but haven't gotten around it, I mainly watch horror/action stuff. OOO yess. I love SAW and slasher movies  :D I hope to watch Spider-Man:NWH whenever it comes out on HBO(if it does). I'm sure my son will like Sing 2 so I'll be watching that too lmao. Nice, nice, I'm going to re-watch the matrix movies too :D
i fucking love supernatural, doctor who is a very close second don't really have a favorite movie but if i had to pick one it would be one of the spider man movies
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(01-11-2022, 06:41 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: i fucking love supernatural, doctor who is a very close second don't really have a favorite movie but if i had to pick one it would be one of the spider man movies
YESSSS Supernatrual is awesome! I haven't watched doctor who. Yeah, the spider man movies are great
(01-11-2022, 06:48 PM)[black]Black[red]Rose1042 Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 06:41 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: i fucking love supernatural, doctor who is a very close second don't really have a favorite movie but if i had to pick one it would be one of the spider man movies
YESSSS Supernatrual is awesome! I haven't watched doctor who. Yeah, the spider man movies are great
Im on like season 8 of supernatural but i have this habbit of starting shows then i stop watching them for a while then come back to them later
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Im on like season 8 of supernatural but i have this habbit of starting shows then i stop watching them for a while then come back to them later
[/quote]

That's cool. I've watched close up until the end but never finished it. I plan on going back and doing so eventually lol. I have that habit with supernatural since it has so many seasons.
(01-12-2022, 06:21 AM)Pep*Mint*Fluff Wrote:
Oh nice! I've watched a bit of both and really like them c:
That's cool c: I'd like to watch doctor who, I've heard good things about it
(01-12-2022, 10:44 AM)Pep*Mint*Fluff Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:41 AM)[black]Black[red]Rose1042 Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 06:21 AM)Pep*Mint*Fluff Wrote:
Oh nice! I've watched a bit of both and really like them c:
That's cool c: I'd like to watch doctor who, I've heard good things about it
So far I really like it! It's on HBO Max if you're looking for a platform to watch it on

Awesome! I'll check it out, I didn't know it was on hbo
Favorite shows:
The Office
That 70s Show
old TWD

Favorite Movies (excluding horror):
Star Wars (excluding the latest trilogy)
Lord of the Rings
Inception
Pulp Fiction
Gladiator
Any Marvel one as of late

Favorite Horror Movies:
Halloween #1
Scream
Sinister
Insidious
Hereditary/Midsommar
The Strangers movies
Shows:
-home improvement
-Monk

Movies:
-Spaceballs (greatest movie of all time)
-Anchorman (greatest movie of all time)
-Anchorman 2 (greatest movie 2 of all time)
-Black Hole (old Disney star wars knock off)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks