Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite/good show/movies
(01-12-2022, 02:26 PM)dong Wrote: Favorite shows:
The Office
That 70s Show
old TWD

Favorite Movies (excluding horror):
Star Wars (excluding the latest trilogy)
Lord of the Rings
Inception
Pulp Fiction
Gladiator
Any Marvel one as of late

Favorite Horror Movies:
Halloween #1
Scream
Sinister
Insidious
Hereditary/Midsommar
The Strangers movies

oo I haven't seen that 70s show in a hot minute. Is that "The old,Walking Dead?" Yess I love all those movies. Inception never fails to fascinate me, DiCaprio did amazing in that. Marvel movies and Lord of the Rings just never get old lol and who doesn't like a good movie marathon. hell yeah, those horror movies are good.
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Favourite shows:
The Office
Arcane (My expectations were low so I was very pleasantly surprised at just how good it was.)
Legend of Korra
Community

Big Mouth

Favourite Movies (excluding horror):
LOTR
Inception
Avatar (The James Cameron One, we don't talk about the other one)
Tangled (Don't know why just still think its a great movie)

John Wick Movies
Nobody

But I hate the Twilight series, for two reasons:

1) The ending, I wish they actually did fight and kill off more characters and give the movies more depth, hurt and not just a happy ending. I actually feel robbed after grieving for some of the characters when they died only to find out that I was all a dream.
2) Robert Paterson is an amazing actor with a lot of range and skill most people just see him and disregard his talent because of the sparkling vampire role he once played. 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-12-2022, 06:25 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Favourite shows:
The Office
Arcane (My expectations were low so I was very pleasantly surprised at just how good it was.)
Legend of Korra
Community

Big Mouth

Favourite Movies (excluding horror):
LOTR
Inception
Avatar (The James Cameron One, we don't talk about the other one)
Tangled (Don't know why just still think its a great movie)

John Wick Movies
Nobody

But I hate the Twilight series, for two reasons:

1) The ending, I wish they actually did fight and kill off more characters and give the movies more depth, hurt and not just a happy ending. I actually feel robbed after grieving for some of the characters when they died only to find out that I was all a dream.
2) Robert Paterson is an amazing actor with a lot of range and skill most people just see him and disregard his talent because of the sparkling vampire role he once played. 
The Office Bomb as fuck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(01-12-2022, 06:35 PM)Pep*Mint*Fluff Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 06:25 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: -SNIP-
More Office fans?! I love it! I also loved Tangled and John Wick too!!!! And Robert is playing in the new Batman movie that's coming out soon!

I know he is, I hate how much shit the internet gave him when they found out he was gonna be batman as I think he's gonna be really good. Hopefully, the role helps him to break out of the twilight stigma more. (Tenet also helped a lot)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Stewart little three

crackling soothing fire (10 hour version)
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]