Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Talk Gaming!
Hiya! :D

Lets talk gaming!

1. How and when were you introduced to gaming?
  2. What were the first consoles you ever played on?
  3. What game really sparked your love for gaming?
  4. What are your favorite top 3 games?
  5. What were some of the first games you ever played?
My dad introduced me to gaming. My mother initially didn't agree because of course she wanted me to be more girly. I'm not sure exactly how old I was when I first started gaming, I know between 5-10yrs.

My dad had the Super Nintendo, Nintendo NES and a couple others I believe. I was soo excited when I got my first console, a Playstation 1!

The Spyro Trilogy games really sparked my love for gaming. I absolutely loved and still love these games! I finally bought them here on PC. It's quite comforting and nostalgic to play them.

My top three favorite games are:
      The Spyro Trilogy(my love for these games will never die), Overwatch, and Left for dead 2

Some of the first games I ever played were: Contra 3: The Alien Wars, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Duck Hunt. Spider-man, etc
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
1+2. My parents took me to their friends house to be babysat. I found an original snes and sat there staring at the intro cutscene for megaman x2 for 2 hours because I didn't know that the remote wasn't connected to the console.
3. The real game that got me stuck in this hole was the original starcraft. My mom's rich ex bought me and my brother the game as a gift. Shit was lit.
4. Constantly changing, no clue.
5. Spyro, starcraft, warcraft 3, mario 64
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020

1. 1.I was introduced to gaming at age 4 i had my own computer and my parents got me into it. 
  1. 2. Pc was first consol
  1. 3.PlayedWorld of warcraft sparked my love for games 
  1. 4.Gmod, World of warcraft, and valorantFirst games i played was world of warcraft, gears of war 3, darksiders 1&2, Cod black ops 1&2.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
1. I was very young so basically as long as I can remember(probably was around 3-4)
2. The first consoles I got to play were: SNES, Atari, Playstation 1, Gamecube and Gameboy(which was the first I do not remember)
3. Gaming sparked me because it was an escape of reality to me
4. For my top 3 favorite games they will have to be: A) ty the tasmanian tiger 2 bush rescue B) The gen 3 pokemon games(literally used to play them just for the music) C) Dragon Ball Fighterz
5. Contra, Earthworm Jim, Spyro,  ty the tasmanian tiger, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon Yellow...(list could go on)
[Image: unknown.png]
1) I was like 5-6. My parents bought me the original Xbox with battlefront 2. Was absolutely a goated game.

2) Gameboy color, DS, og Xbox, Wii, and PC.

3) In terms of playing with friends I'd say Minecraft or World of Warcraft, but if we're talking single player definitely Assassins Creed series.

4) Assassins Creed 2, old World of Warcraft, Minecraft or GTA V.

5) Battlefront 2 (original), Pokemon Pearl, Castle Age on Facebook, World of Warcraft, Guitar Hero, MarioKart.

Don't remember exactly when, but this was when we still had this old Gateway PC somewhere in the late 90's. Thing straight up looked like a cow. My sisters and I would fight over it so we could play Roller Coaster Tycoon, and I remember sneaking upstairs at night just to play it.

First non-handheld console I owned was the OG Xbox.

The game that really got the ball rolling for me definitely was Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, an old WWII shooter. I remember my dad bringing it home one Halloween night when I was somewhere around 5 or 6. Not only did it kick off my love for gaming, but my love for history as well when I learned that the shit in that game actually happened.

4. What are your favorite top 3 games?
    Top 3 of all time has to be Halo, Call of Duty 4, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the old one, not the shitty EA version.)
    Kind of mentioned them already, but I played RTC, Medal of Honor, Pokemon, Chip's challenge, etc.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This is awesome input! So cool to see where we all started and what everyone likes! love it <3
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Through my older brother on PC in the early 2000s
2. PC, Snes, Genesis
3. The sonic franchise, however as a kid my brother used an emulator so some others were Donkey kong country, super mario world, super metroid, and chrono trigger.
4. Super metroid, Castlevania Symphony of the night, Sonic 3 and Knuckles.
5. Probably Duke Nukem 2 or the Commander Keen games. Not sure though cause I had a lot of shareware demo floppy disc's on my Dos computer.

P.S. I actually still have one of my old hard disc's from this time.
https://ibb.co/gmjFwfF
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]

About 3 or 4 when my uncle gave me a Gameboy Color for my birthday. 
    Nintendo 64 was the first console I played on (Got it for Christmas the same year as the Gameboy) 
    Age of Empires 2, I was addicted. Plus All the pokemon games, I had them all within days of them being released. (Include all the random ones Like Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium

4. What are your favourite top 3 games?
    Skyrim (Duh)

Civ 5Unrailed
    Pokemon Yellow was the first, got Pokemon Silver the next year.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
well, i was about 10 and although i may have never been born when N64 first came out, that was still the very first system i ever played,
and got the first 2 games i loved playing were, Super smash bros and goldeneye. after that i got into playing ps2 and remember
playing the old spiderman game lol
[Image: titan.gif]