Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable the 'act' command
(01-12-2022, 10:56 PM)NekitoKawaii Wrote: No, it's not a bonus in any way. Getting the crosshair removed is not even close as not knowing where they look at.

Well, in case there are some people that actually enjoy this, let's get a way to cancel this client-side, cause this is super boring for me. It kills all the emotion
I don’t know if doing it disabling it client side even is possible. If it isn’t maybe they could limit the times a person could do a act in a round so that way people don’t spam it or just use it constantly? Idk just throwing ideas around here since I do noticed this topic comes up every once in a while on discord and on the forums. Even though I don’t play much just thought I would just put some thoughts out there.
I have never had a problem with the act command. For ttt, murder or maybe even dr I can see it becoming annoying/a problem but for prop hunt I see no reason for it to be removed or even limited. The act dance command is one the the neat little fun things you can do on gmod, why make a thread to take it away? At least make a poll if you're asking for something that requires feedback like this lol
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I think you want to ragequit because you're getting bulldozed instantly by someone with 4000 hours on the server trying to farm gametracker score, not because hunters do a funny dance trying to shoot you.. thats just me though
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Crosshair rly isnt a disadvantage when shotguns exist :p yeah it sucks but u just gotta either memorize the ones dominating every hunter round or just prepare to die. Just zigzag while hauling ass and walls are ur best friend to avoid nukes
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-13-2022, 04:48 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: I have never had a problem with the act command. For ttt, murder or maybe even dr I can see it becoming annoying/a problem but for prop hunt I see no reason for it to be removed or even limited. The act dance command is one the the neat little fun things you can do on gmod, why make a thread to take it away? At least make a poll if you're asking for something that requires feedback like this lol

It's fun for some, but for some, it kills the fun. I'm surprised that a lot more people than I expected like this though.

(01-13-2022, 07:45 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I think you want to ragequit because you're getting bulldozed instantly by someone with 4000 hours on the server trying to farm gametracker score, not because hunters do a funny dance trying to shoot you.. thats just me though

Nah, there are even better people than those (though the one who dances is still in top 20 players). There's even one that literally mows the props in a 2m radius super fast, but it doesn't make mad at all. It's even super thrilling to have them killing everything and saying "OMG I SURVIVED" instead of just having to run cause you don't know where he is looking at (and he's still fast so if you're gonna run, better do it fast).

Also, I noticed that most of you are talking about "you can tell where they are looking at", tell me how do you know if someone is looking with their legs or not. You might be under a table, and you might see the hunter dancing when he's crouching instead.

To finish, it's not only about "thrill" or "fun". It hates to be nuked by someone who nukes with their back. You can't escape from a nuke? I developed a way to escape from any nuke, but I have to be fast and notice if the user is watching me or not, works 50% of the time though, but I have a way to counter it. I can't counter dancing people as I can't tell if the user is watching me or not and I have to react really fast.