Unban Gluedrinker
Ingame Name: Geny/ Gluedrinker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58577564

Who Banned You: DaKody

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was 14 and i am now older and want to play on the server i have no other bans on your servers and ive grown up and i am no longer a little idiot

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

I have not been banned before on your servers sadly when i was 14 i did get banned on more servers for MASS rdm.
Im going to change my answer and go with a -1 since you were causing problems earlier and doing something you werent suppose to good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
If yor are the player I'm thinking about that was on PH later today then I will have to give you a -1 for now since from what I remember you comparwd staff to a certain somebody and got gagged for it

If you cause issue in a server what makes you think I can trust you in another
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-13-2022, 07:25 PM)[test]Wilfry Wrote: If yor are the player I'm thinking about that was on PH later today then I will have to give you a -1 for now since from what I remember you comparwd staff to a certain somebody and got gagged for it

They are in fact the same player that was on Prop Hunt today.
Where they harass players, complained about rules,  and claim that the dinkleberg servers arent fun...
I don't play TTT so it doesn't really matter to me just putting this information out there.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Nah…… if you were just recently causing trouble in prop hunt then that shows us you have not changed very much since you were 14. So -1, I doubt these two above would be lying about this so I trust them.
(01-13-2022, 08:04 PM)Zom13ae Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 07:25 PM)[test]Wilfry Wrote: If yor are the player I'm thinking about that was on PH later today then I will have to give you a -1 for now since from what I remember you comparwd staff to a certain somebody and got gagged for it

They are in fact the same player that was on Prop Hunt today.
Where they harass players, complained about rules,  and claim that the dinkleberg servers arent fun...
I don't play TTT so it doesn't really matter to me just putting this information out there.
when did i say they werent fun or complain about rules?
dakody banned you?
+1
its been long enough
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-13-2022, 07:05 PM)Wrom Wrote: Im going to change my answer and go with a -1 since you were causing problems earlier and doing something you werent suppose to good luck.
i wasnt causing problems tho i got gagged once
Bump
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Yeah... if DaKody unbanned you, I'm fine with you coming back; just don't cause any issues on TTT and you should be fine!

+1