Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Abuse - I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore
Offender's Name: KansasKlever

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157756182

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: DONOR

What They Did: Mass Muted / Unmuted self after being muted by staff Both incidents were within an hour of each other.

When They Did It: 1st Feb 2022

Potential Witnesses: Foxka and Euphoria

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 
[Image: K0Ud3Hj.jpeg]
[Image: qod2eGi.jpeg]
[Image: vVGXfZm.jpeg]
[Image: n9eZft3.jpeg]

Other: Player has been handed the Donor Guidelines, as he claimed he didn't know unmuting himself was against the rules.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Yeah i like kansas but he is getting a little bit wild with the ungags and mutes :( I think he needs a good reminder, he also gags and mutes people he finds annoying at times and it's not a good look. I'm not saying we should strip donor, but I don't think he would be too opposed to supporter as he can still queue music! +1 for warn or demotion, whatever staff deem necessary
+1 For Strike or Demotion, Several cases I've seen him gag or mute even when staff are on most of the time they are unwarranted Gags or mute on top of it he was warned for a racist que and still tried to get someone to play it yesterday

https://imgur.com/a/fxC2ViG
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 guy needs to read the rules. When playing with him, he seems like he is just new.

If it does it again just simply demote him.
former admin2
(02-02-2022, 06:23 PM)Big hotfrog Wrote: +1 guy needs to read the rules. When playing with him, he seems like he is just new.

If it does it again just simply demote him.
Yeah nah he's been given and explained bot to do these things by me personally and he still queued the racist song as soon as I left, after I told him not to. He knows what he's doing.
+1 for ban and demotion/strike
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
After a discussion with the player brought up by another violation of the donor guidelines due to a miscommunication I have given the player a strike. They have acknowledged the fact that any further issues will result in loss of donor rank per the Donor Guidelines.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: b_560x95.png]