Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
henlo (Shaye)
Haven't played with you much recently, so I cannot make a solid judgment on your behavior and so on.

I'm all for having new staff, you are no exception to that thought and I think given all the advice by everyone else, you will be a shoe in come time.

A very neutral +0 from me, don't get disinherited by any of the downvotes, take this application and keep working forward to the next one.
Ima have to go with a -1 for a couple of reasons (more specifically a couple of situations). I haven't really played with you too much other than a couple of times around august-oct but from how you have interacted with me, I would say no to staff.

Firstly: After being slain for a mistake you did, you made sure to pm me telling me that I'm an incel as well as a dick-I have screenshot if need be

Second: Followed a pre-round KOS on me and brought me to 5 hp at the start of the round (also voiced in chat that you "hated me"). You then replied to my report pretty much saying that I ruined the fun. The mod who was online (I won't reveal name because I don't really care anymore) didn't slay you, he is a known friend of yours, and you continued on your merry way - I didn't capture this at the time but there are people who can attest to me complaining about this

Third: After being killed by me you made sure to pm me, insulting me on my gun choice, calling me a rat boy and finally telling me to "die". -I have vid

*All this situations have been on different days

The pm's themselves aren't really bad if used on a friend, but as we are pretty much are strangers (and I havent really played with you except on these three occasions), I cant take it other than you being toxic for no reason.
Big bump
I'm not saying that you can't be trusted, I just think we would all like to see more time of being a good member of the community before we give you the role. Multiple staff members have had less than stellar track records (me included) and have done a 360 on their behavior. What I would recommend is try being more helpful on the server and post ban requests. Try to use new staff like wrom as an example. Good luck!
Shaye! I was originally going to just not say anything on this post but I feel like I should. Yes, you have had your share of toxic moments and arguments on the server. As you can tell, it has affected the way people view you and makes it hard to trust you. This isn't a permanent thing. In my opinion, the way you have conducted yourself on the server recently has been great. It feels like you have made a complete 180! You have been friendly, refrained from arguments, and shown an interest in helping!

I hope that regardless of what happens with this app, you continue to show motivation and prove that you can be trusted. Don't fall for the thought process that "Oh, my app might get denied, time to become some cringe troll." We see this all the time and I'm sure you have too. I think that you can become a great staff member and with the way you have been recently, I have no problem putting a +1 on this. Good luck Shaye!
(02-12-2022, 04:04 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'm not saying that you can't be trusted, I just think we would all like to see more time of being a good member of the community before we give you the role. Multiple staff members have had less than stellar track records (me included) and have done a 360 on their behavior. What I would recommend is try being more helpful on the server and post ban requests. Try to use new staff like wrom as an example. Good luck!

This is honestly the sentiment that all of the admins share. For now this application has been DENIED. You may reapply on 3/12/22.