Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
euphoria tmod
Ingame Name: euphoria/Voidzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233
Discord Tag: ixVoidzz#3980

Time Played: 535h, +135 hours in the last month (this is embarrassing)

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm on most days after 4/5pm central until midnight, and on weekends I don't work.

Rank Desired: Testmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: With tmod, I would be able to fspec hackers after getting video proof, unspec people who can't follow the instructions to get out of spec (i literally have a bind for it), karma wouldn't really be used. Because I'm already staff, there's not much change in what I can do to help. 

Why you want to help the community: It's almost everyday or every other day that someone comes in and doesn't know how to get out of spec, or that a hacker comes on and needs to be terminated before wrecking everyone that round. I just want to be able to stop them before they round the "whole" round.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): trusted, Voidzz Trusted (dinklebergsgmod.com)

How did you find us?: The other server I played on died back in 2015 so I went looking for TTT server's and stumbled upon Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: 

I think a lot of people can take staffing too serious, and let frustrations build etc. I have no issues with staffing and don't find it stressful. I keep a cool head at almost all times.
I can joke around a little bit. I don't think all staff should be super serious and strict, I think players need comedic relief as well than dictatorship sometimes.
I've gotten to 450 karma like twice in a week. I'd say that makes me pretty qualified.
I've done ban requests, I also started with OBS so I know how to record etc. 
Don't know if this was supposed to be a draft or something but you really need to wait at least a month after being accepted to apply for the next position. You got accepted on the 8th of November. It's the 2nd.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Ryzif already said it. I will give my opinion and will do so again if you remake it. I do not think you are ready to move up to Tmod after the way I had seen you handle a specific report. I will not base my decision all around that only, but it has me to believe that there is flaws on how you handle things. Just keeping it up in the air.
I'm not sure where you guys see a requirement of a month between promotion to tmod (it's hours based and 2 months community time TOTAL), but if that's your only gripe then there's no point in my opinion in denying someone a promotion, which I think void deserves. He may not have handled a recent abuse report the best way, but this was extremely minor and should not bar him from tmod, +1 in my eyes.

Edit: ok apparently there is a one month waiting period under the procedure section, not the requirements section of the application (whack) so in one week I would like this to be reposted
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Honestly I think it's too soon! I've been trusted for almost two months and I'm still learning things every day. There's a lot of situations that aren't 100% cut clear and I think you may need a little more time handling those kinds of situations. I do think you're doing great as trusted but no matter how good you are doing, experience is still very important. I think you're on the right track and definitely have a future on the server but for now I'm going to have to -1.
ye u guys r right i speedrunned this a little earlier my b, feel free to close thread
Closed per user request
[Image: b_560x95.png]