Poll: Half life 3 Real????
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
47.62%
10 47.62%
No
52.38%
11 52.38%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Life 3 Real???
Do yall think Episode 3 is ever going to exist?

I think its still gonna happen, im a super big half life nerd, I still believe
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
stuff just takes ages sometimes, doesn’t mean its never gonna happen

psychonauts was made in 2005 with the next installment being a random VR game happening in 2017, and the next actual sequel being made in 2021; it took 16 years but it did happen
Valve can't count to 3
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
valve makes games that innovate, thats what they enjoy doing. with the advent of VR they decided to make a new HL game, which transformed the genre. I think VR makes it more likely that HL3 will occur.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(01-16-2022, 02:46 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: valve makes games that innovate, thats what they enjoy doing. with the advent of VR they decided to make a new HL game, which transformed the genre. I think VR makes it more likely that HL3 will occur.
Valve even making a new half life game was pretty huge, not just a crappy demo either, stuff that actually added to the story. If they hadn't of made alyx I would have no hope
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
It won't ever happen. Instead they'll just release another game with a whole new story and stuff. Like they do.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Technically it already exists it called half life Alyx, but yes valve indeed can’t count to 3.
(01-16-2022, 07:34 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Technically it already exists it called half life Alyx, but yes valve indeed can’t count to 3.

half life 2.5*

I still say its not going to happen in a traditional sequel fashion. We might have a bunch of beating around the bush for a while but I highly doubt its coming soon. Especially since they have been pretty open about valve cancelling all of their most anticipated games like 2+ times each.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Check out tyler mcvicker/vnn
There has been a bunch of stuff about a new half life game called citadel.
Probably gonna be a multi-player vr/keyboard & mouse game
Looks like a lot of progress is being made on it too
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I have no doubt that Valve isn't finished with the Half Life universe. However the question really is if they will actually continue the story from Half Life 2, will they do more spin offs/prequels, or will they do an entirely new story with new characters?
[Image: b_560x95.png]