Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
random ttt idea shit
1. make it so donors can't kick tmods, this made more sense when you could buy tmod, but as you can't now and there aren't very many of them in general compared to the trusteds (trusteds still afk a lot and stuff, keep that how it is), it's just not all that necessary

2. srv

3. in game rep system with which to lament my dead dreams on forums

4. make dink less sick so he can remove mc spooky

5. jump pack buff

wait oops wrong thing can someone move this to ttt suggestions
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
1. I explained how to do that in https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13069&, instead of !^ you can do !%trusted
2. what
3. going to be about as useful as the csgo rep system but might be cool
4. i agree
5. cope + thread locked
1. Please for the love of all that is good fix that shit is so dumb lol.
2. Are you drunk or something.
3. In before people find a way to complain about in game rep next.
4. Sure let me just get a miracle drug and give it to him.
5. Leaning towards you were drunk when you wrote this…
Donors shouldn't be able to kick Trusted and up imo. Wtf is that?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
only 1 is a real suggestion and one that i agree with
srv my beloved :DDDDD

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(01-16-2022, 07:58 PM)HONG Wrote: only 1 is a real suggestion and one that i agree with
srv is a real suggestion

and nazu you're silly donors should definitely be able to kick trusteds there have been several moments in my career that that ability has been beneficial to people that are not me
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-16-2022, 10:10 PM)bunniey Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 07:58 PM)HONG Wrote: only 1 is a real suggestion and one that i agree with
srv is a real suggestion
true actually, especially if we had more subtle ones like +25% speed for everyone or something
(01-16-2022, 10:10 PM)bunniey Wrote:
srv is a real suggestion

and nazu you're silly donors should definitely be able to kick trusteds there have been several moments in my career that that ability has been beneficial to people that are not me

I agree I just think it's weird donors were given certain perms like that and voteban in the first place
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I think everyone besides donors think donors shouldn’t be able to kick trusteds.