Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Shitpost, I know.
I just wanna say that I fucked love the Kung Fu Panda trilogy and I will fight every single person on this server who doesn't. *10 year-old-ness intensifies.*

Other than that, howdy y'all, been a while since I've tried to be active so I figured why not get more active on the forums.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
(05-04-2017, 03:31 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote: I will fight every single person on this server who doesn't. 

Bet
And now you are banned in-game.

Rip Rick Sanchez 2017-2017
I mean it was a okay movie...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-04-2017, 05:39 PM)Reminisce Wrote: And now you are banned in-game.

*2015-2017

And yeah, I was given "a whole laundry list of reasons" but I've only been back and active for two days. Oh well, I guess this goes to show you what happens when you make a YouTube reference and then stop when the offended party asks, I mean I did say to take a joke but I stopped.
(05-04-2017, 06:08 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:

*2015-2017

And yeah, I was given "a whole laundry list of reasons" but I've only been back and active for two days. Oh well, I guess this goes to show you what happens when you make a YouTube reference and then stop when the offended party asks, I mean I did say to take a joke but I stopped.

Well I was trying to defend you because you were making a reference to an old YouTube animation but you added "Avi" at the end of your song queue which makes it look like you were directing the message to another player.
is this THE sanchez?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 1ogdgy.jpg]
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-04-2017, 07:45 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:08 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:

*2015-2017

Well I was trying to defend you because you were making a reference to an old YouTube animation but you added "Avi" at the end of your song queue which makes it look like you were directing the message to another player.

I was trying to keep who, outside of myself of course, was involved in this out on the forums, hence me not mentioning her in the post here. But yes, I did mention her and stopped after she asked me not to.