Possible DR hacker?
Offender's Name: Buzzard441

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234859659

Potential Witnesses: Maybe WhoDis

Reason to Ban: Possible hacking?

Proof: 
(see message in image)
[Image: 20220118202732_1.jpg]
That message appeared in console somehow.

Other: To clear up prior confusion, I'm a runner who obtained a gun near the end of a minigame after finishing 1st.
I was unable to SS the player too, which is sometimes (but not always) a sign of foul play.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
as one of the resident gmod experts I have no idea

I don't think this is enough evidence for hacking because I have had some chat messages come in formatted very wrong with a bad connection on either end, it could be that. realistically even if he was hacking he sent a tsay and left, not a super big deal
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Not entirely sure how he sent it directly as a console message, although I feel that its a common occurance from whatever military rp server he's from since thats a basic bind for those. It's not even a high rank so he probably copied that off of some server material/training they have.

Jammin, try /me <content> and see if that mimics what you see in chat

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah Matt was right, hopped on the DR server to test it and it works

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
yea see I knew it was a command/text you can type out, and getting a gun was just the mini-game,
but if you see any death and or runners getting guns before someone wins, its usually because they exploited.
Not sure why the SS didn't work so i mean someone could of been hacking, but the only hack I've seen someone do on dr is having aimbot
[Image: titan.gif]