Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please listen.
Discord Name: Lemonade (preivously jitler) 

Discord ID: Im sorry i dont know what this is.

Punishment ID: 
Same thing. 
Reason For Ban: 
Making jokes ab kids. I had no intent to make anyone offended ab what i said i realize that dink doesnt want that in their server though so its understandable
Length of Ban: 
I have no clue.
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
I want a second shot to be more responsible and to try again.
Have you been banned before from any of our other platforms (link relevant threads):
No, Only discord.
Other:

???
I saw the joke you made.
I watched the ban go through.
All I can say is that Discord in general, not even just us, does not appreciate that kind of joke in their TOS. In the dinkleberg rules you had to read when joining the server, you had to have read da rules. Secifically, lets review 2; 2d

2.)  Be respectful to users and yourself.
a)    You're all on the same footing, everyone deserves respect despite their rank.
b)    Refrain from soliciting or posting personal information of anybody without their explicit permission.
c)    Solve personal issues privately.
d)    Using offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed in any form. Specific derogatory terms at discretion of staff are NOT allowed.

Now, for the sake of the arguement, lets review the kind of joke you made.

You made a joke in your profile description on how you were holding hostage, children in your basement, and how you were going to sell them. 

If we refer to the discord TOS we get that 

As an example, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
  • [color=var(--not-quite-black)]post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is objectionable as outlined in our Community Guidelines;[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]engage in conduct that is fraudulent or illegal or otherwise harmful to Discord or any other user;[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs or engage in any other activity that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers;[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members;[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us;[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable license agreements; or[/color]

• [color=var(--not-quite-black)]exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; or promote or encourage illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, compromised accounts, or cheats or hacks for the Service.[/color]
ergo, I conclude that you broke rules knowingly.

Next, punishment. Bans in particular are issued out in order to prevent someone from returning to said establishment in order to do two things. Namely, that is to make people reflect on their chosen actions, and two, to prevent the bad behavior from returning to the establishment.

point is, is that the ban is meant to last for a bit at least. jokes involving the trafficking of minors is a very serious issue that discord does not agree with.
You were issued a ban. Therefore, unbanning you so soon will only send the message to others that this kind of content is okay here. It is not.

please sit out your ban and have a nice day.

-1 to unban
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hi,
Providing missing info/context:
Discord ID: 925075237912068176
Length of ban: permanent
Exact evidence:
The ban was only due to this statement in the about me section of their profile. Another individual came to me concerned about what they read. The ban was not related to actual postings/jokes made in our discord server, but the joke about child exploitation (whether it be labor, sexual, etc.) being readily available on your profile about me.
[Image: unknown.png]

Individual has 1 warning on their history; they were previously warned for having this profile picture, which they did comply with a request for removal:
[Image: IMG_2665.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yea I personally, don't take jokes like that lightly, that's a very serious and sick crime people do/ have to deal with in his world,
and again, I know this was a joke in a server, but it's just really sad that is where your mind went. and not to mention, you also had a picture/name that contained racism in it as shown above.

With this being said, my vote is gonna be a -1
[Image: titan.gif]
(01-20-2022, 02:03 AM)Titan17 Wrote: Yea I personally, don't take jokes like that lightly, that's a very serious and sick crime people do/ have to deal with in his world,
and again, I know this was a joke in a server, but it's just really sad that is where your mind went. and not to mention, you also had a picture/name that contained racism in it as shown above.

With this being said, my vote is gonna be a -1
I agree with this whole heartedly  Especially still being a 17 year old to think people do that type of stuff is disgusting and very scary to think about im a -1 aswell.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Discord TOS is extremely strict and for good reason.

Behavior that breaks Discord TOS can actually put the Dinks Discord server at risk, which is why the Dinks Discord has some of the strictest guidelines.

I'm not sure allowing you back into the Discord when you have shown a clear lack of judgement with TOS is a good idea.
I think that you should stay banned on the account that you're constantly going for edgy cringe jokes. Your profile picture and name was Hitler for a bit. (The name was Jitler) It wasn't your original stuff, you changed it to that shit. The only reason I allowed it in game is because it didn't have any obviously Nazism signs in the picture and no one was making a fuss over it.  

You've been annoying with both mic spam and racist shit in PH. You were drawing kkk on the walls when you got gagged for mic spam under a different name. You were kicked for continuing it. So you're doing racist shit, you're making child exploitation jokes on your about me of all places. Stop being an edgy troll and in the future you may have better luck with this unban but as of right now you should serve time.

-1 for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I don't think I need to repeat what everyone has been saying above.
We have ZERO tolerance to any type of pedophilia and human trafficking comments made on the server.

I am surprised that you haven't been perma banned off discord as a whole for your status honestly.
Discord is not a platform for that. I hope this is a wake up call for you. 

I believe that our discord is not a fit place for you to be on.
-1 for unban.

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Your actions remind me a lot of my past actions, where I would do anything to get attention, but this is a level of low even I avoided. I understand that this is an online community, so I am going to be giving you advice as someone who used to love this humor.

You have to know your audience to make these kinds of jokes; in a public discord with a large mass of individuals in it, making a sex trafficking joke is inappropriate at best, absolutely idiotic at the worst. I really can't think of a nice or positive way to look at it; I'm going to trust my friend Ryzif on how you've been behavior on PH as he is not the type to make things up for attention or to smear someone else that he doesn't like. These kinds of joke are not appropriate in a public setting, and regardless of how you feel about the internet, this community is considered a "public" environment in my opinion.

Please, do some reflection, and save these kinds of jokes for when you're with friends in private; although I would ultimately suggest removing these from your definition of humor entirely, as that'd be the best outcome.

I am not opposed to you returning... at a later date. For now, I will have to say that I reject your notion to be unbanned and do not endorse it.

All the issues have been covered above

I believe you should take a break since these type of jokes do come from you often.  Take a break, I know your young but that trolly attitude is not torelable.

-1 for unban, try again later
[Image: unknown.png]