Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please listen.
im not going to pretend like I care about upholding the discord TOS with every fiber of my being, but just from an outsider in type deal, having a hitler profile picture and joking about selling kids in your basement in your profile section is pretty edgy, not sure why you thought that was fine to just have there for everyone to see and read but whatever

-1 maybe grow out of that a little bit that kind of stuff isnt something I want to see chilling in discord
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
having a hitler profile picture and joking about selling kids in your basement in your profile ,not sure why you thought that was funny at all. 
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

For the time being I'm against an unban. 

I suggest rethinking a few gaming life choices before trying again.
Hi lemonade/jitler,
After discussion with the discord staff team, factoring in the above evidence, behavioral issues, and community feedback, we've decided this behavior, though done only on your profile, is worthy of upholding the permanent ban from our discord server.
Jokes of this nature are disgusting and unworthy of tolerance. (And this was not due to any "discord TOS" issue - exploitation of children is disgusting on or off discord)

Your discord unban request has been denied.

You may reappeal your ban no earlier than 21 February 2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks