Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted abuse.
[b]Offender's Name: "euphoria"[/b]

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233  

What Server(s): Dink's TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did:  A player was cutting off my sentences and harassing me, this Trusted staff member gags both me and him for more than one round, when only  the other player was spamming. I left telling him I'd "see him on the forums" and rejoined for his SteamID, telling him as such. He then proceeds to false warn me for "gag evading" when he was abusing to begin with. He performed all of this WHILE Dirtypizza (A trial moderator) was on the server.

When They Did It:    Between  7:55 and 8:00 PM 1/21/2022

Potential Witnesses: Dirtypizza

Proof: Literally warn logs. 

[b]Other: Dirtypizza may have been afk when this occurred, but I believe otherwise. I suspect both had involvement in this miscarriage of justice. 
[/b]
+1 agreed euphoria is garbage staff.

anyways, the gag wasn't more than a round. it was still round 1 when you left while gagged and rejoined, which is a no-no, so i warned you for gag evading. you both got gagged for arguing and just yelling at each other super annoying at the start of the map

here's the imgur link with the evidence that it all happens in one round. i don't record, if you look at the images they're out of order but the gag starts at round order 3, and it all ends at round order 4 which starts as soon as round 3 ends
https://imgur.com/a/udXFqVJ
the order goes 4/3/2/1 for pictures i believe
Uh if two people are arguing (would love to actually have some proof of this stuff) then both people should be gagged. If you left and came back while gagged, despite the circumstances that is gag evasion. 

Another thing, the person you are reporting is someone who recently has resigned from staffing so this thread probably is pointless to begin with. Resignation

You could have just got on the forums and found his ID or you could have checked your console maybe? Either way, leaving and coming back during an active punishment is evasion.

Maybe just don't leave and rejoin while you're gagged?

Also some video proof of the harassment would be nice to properly deal with stuff. Making an abuse thread when you could have gathered evidence on the harasser in question to compile a ban request to properly deal with things would have been nice. 

Really no point in voting since he's resigning anyway but going by the SS's you did evade therefore, was deserved.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
We need more than warn logs bud, to prove you were gagged > 1 round we need chat SS's. We can't access chat history as it is a dink only log.
That being said I am a bit concerned that euphoria was performing staff actions while dirtypizza was on, as euphoria resigned some time ago. He should be acting under donor guidelines until his rank is removed and only staff when absolutely necessary.

-1 anything until actual evidence is presented tho, video is usually the best so we have context of what happened. It sounds like you may have gotten into an argument with a random troll that really should have been taken outside of server.

But with zero evidence it's hard to tell.

Posting at the end because I'm dumb but I can't really read the evidence presented by euphoria. But again, that doesn't show mic spam, it only shows gag and leave, which is also not okay and is considered gag evasion
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
[Image: unknown.png?width=903&height=499]
I’ll leave this open for a couple more days but if we don’t have a video then I will close the thread
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]