Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2
Issues aren't fixed yet but some people were asking, just like the original addon you can limit what ranks can mute for what times. You can set trusted to only mute for like 30 minutes but mod to 2 weeks, and give admin 6 month mutes or permamutes or something crazy.
(01-23-2022, 04:54 PM)HONG Wrote: i strongly encourage all admins to actively vouch for this considering how much easier it would make the lives of staff on all servers and how much effort has been put into something that may not even be used

thanks
if you think we havent ur off ur rocker
mans dead
(01-24-2022, 07:28 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 04:54 PM)HONG Wrote: i strongly encourage all admins to actively vouch for this considering how much easier it would make the lives of staff on all servers and how much effort has been put into something that may not even be used

thanks
mans dead
obviously

to all other admins that werent the ones that commented 5 inches above my reply*
I will add it to the TTT test server once it's ready. Let me know in Discord.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-24-2022, 07:51 PM)HONG Wrote:

thanks
mans dead
obviously

to all other admins that werent the ones that commented 5 inches above my reply*
no i actually meant all the admins talked about it briefly and liked it and brought it up to dink and he actively shot down several
(01-24-2022, 09:41 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 07:51 PM)HONG Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 04:54 PM)HONG Wrote: snip
snip
snip
no i actually meant all the admins talked about it briefly and liked it and brought it up to dink and he actively shot down several
i now strongly encourage all admins to use brute force
Ditto to nuru and fish
My server has timed mutes :)
Anyone wishing to receive a demo can DM me.

In seriousness, I'd like to see this implemented. Please know that admin powers are limited with what they can do in server.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Goal is to get this out tomorrow for you guys to test, I had to fix a pretty annoying security problem for the several hours I worked on it last week, but thats fixed and now I just have to go over everything a final time to make sure nothing breaks
Addon is now public: https://github.com/RussEfarmer/muteban
Get it while it's hot