Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dino PH unban appeal
Steam Name: Dino

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:150319431

Who banned you: RussEfarmer

Reason for ban: racism and staff disrespect

Reason for Admins to unban you: i got banned for this in 2017 when i was 16, i was immature then if you could understand, im now 20 and more mature, and want to play prophunt with my friends again for nostalgic reasons. And this appears to be the only server that really isnt dead. Would greatly appreciate an unban if possible 

Damn it's been five years. Although I am curious if there's more evidence since jumping to a perma ban generally means some severity with the case. 

Still, I think it can't hurt to let you back in with the understanding that anymore racism would just drop the perma ban back on. Really unless Russe brings some good backing to show the worth of keeping the ban active, I'm for you getting another chance. 

+1 for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Unban request is accepted. That amount of time is more than enough for the crime committed. Just please refrain from such actions in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army