Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inno on t rdm should have the same punishment as t on t
I understand its annoying to be rdm on a t round especially with a prop many others have done it too me the best you can do is get em slayed if you are mad or you can just laugh it off and hope you get more t rounds later on sucks but its what happens
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I am TIRED of being rdmed by propkillers. +1.
(01-23-2022, 04:16 PM)where is alex!? Wrote: just avoid people running around with barrels/ prop fight area ez
Especially on airship downstairs is a blood bath for props lol

(01-23-2022, 04:17 PM)^aethy Wrote: I am TIRED of being rdmed by propkillers. +1.
Lol thats rich aethy
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
No. It's just normal rdm. Does not deserve anymore punishment than if you kill an innocent. You get punished either way.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
your all forgetting that dink does not like people getting two slays for one rdm its lucky we even have t on ts getting 2 slays
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
The solution to this problem is to collect evidence of individuals prop rdming at the beginning of the round, whether it be against afk players or not. A good amount of evidence can be used to make a report on the forums if it qualifies under consistent rdm or even potentially mass rdm. It sucks getting prop kill rdmed but it's the same as someone just shooting you in the face with a deagle. Make a report and get them slain.

Also, I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet but dink doesn't like people getting slain more than once for a single reason.
no
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
most people who complain about getting prop killed are incapable of prop-killing....
if you can't beat them join them easy
plus one
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I will echo Nicols sentiment. It’s frustrating but dink, and the admin team too, don’t really like slaying multiple times for one RDM. I would suggest if they do it snap a screenshot or a clip and if it happens a lot from specific people we could look at say consistent RDM.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]