Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Truuuuuusted
Ingame Name: Wrom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79620671
Discord Tag: Wrom#5156

Time Played: 176 Hours

When First Joined: 12/28/2021 I played a small amount in 2017 but never really Joined the community

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Every day almost any time Est time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by helping with the trolls, rdmers, mic spammers, racist, ect

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because I feel like I can help with getting rid of the toxicity that joined to troll and fuck around 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I came back from a 2 year break and all of my servers were gone so I joined this one and instantly wanted to stay I was welcomed really nicely so I donated to both DR and TTT

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I have a very good understanding of the rules even the new changes just made, I have experience staffing when I was 15 I was head admin and a staff leader for a DR server and a trusted for another community so I am comfortable with warns and I know how to use the report logs and such so I feel like I can make a good staff member here all feedback is appreciated Ty and have a good day :D

Edit: added my time zone
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1, wrom is definitely a qualified guy and is very respectful which everyone will learn by just playing with him once. he will be the best trusted this server has had in a long time
finally

pretty easy +1, the dude is overall positive and fun to be around, and the fact that he helps out whenever he can, just because he can, shows he’d be a fine staff member
+1

I have had zero problems with wrom while playing. He is helpful on the server, informs me of problems when I join, and has a good grasp on the rules.

Good luck bro!!
Dude generates good vibes and knows what he's doing as far as the rules and such. He knows how to make ban requests and gather evidence. I'm sure with some practice as a Trusted you'll do great. I'm sure a lot of people have expected this app for a minute. I certainly know I'm one of them. 

+1 my dude, can't wait to see you in green.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Very Big +1 man.

Wrom is a bright individual. Since I've met them I've wanted him to apply for staff. You're gonna do great man, I promise.
Don't know too well but from what people are saying you sound like a good staff so I'll +1

+rep
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1. Wrom is wholesome and a generally fun person to be around.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 I don't play TTT that much but a very cool guy to have in the community, go for it
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
easy plus one. I dont think anybody has issues with wrom and I think he has shown he would be a great addition to staff. good luck!