Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Eh. Nah. Stop trying to sell NFT's to people on our server. We're not interested. 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Future tip:

Reasons you should be unbanned: I won’t advertise NFT’s anymore.

Cmon man -1
free lean
please put more effort in so it can be accepted

quick edit:
despite most people thoughts on nfts there are people who think of it as a legit investment
i personally dont think that way but if he does i wouldnt call this "trying to scam people"
while he may have messaged people who didnt want to hear about nfts, i personally think the ban should be
re-worded from "trying to scam people in dms" since thats most likely not what his intentions were

edt two
yeah basically what jaming said
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Discord ID: 681263801622069301
Ban reason should be considered solicitation/advertising for NFT's. Advertising is not allowed on our discord server, so in order to faciliate an unban we will need a curb in that behavior.
Specifically, you should not be abusing the mutual server ability to DM multiple persons (mostly hoisted roles from what I understand) with solicitations to buy your NFT's. This falls under our advertising rule and is not acceptable behavior.

Will you agree to curb this behavior?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
just on principle -1 fuck nfts and anybody who sells them let alone someone who dms people from a gmod/gaming community
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1 on an unban. I’m not sure about a reduction but possibly. I just don’t think that DM advertising people asking them to buy your NFT is appropriate here.

Oh…. I just saw what Jammin said. Yeah, what he said.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(02-01-2022, 12:05 AM)dero Wrote: free lean
please put more effort in so it can be accepted

quick edit:
despite most people thoughts on nfts there are people who think of it as a legit investment
i personally dont think that way but if he does i wouldnt call this "trying to scam people"
while he may have messaged people who didnt want to hear about nfts, i personally think the ban should be
re-worded from "trying to scam people in dms" since thats most likely not what his intentions were

edt two
yeah basically what jaming said
Most NFTs these days are just the new MLM schemes, a legit business where you recruit others so you get the chance to make coin so unless you're the guy that made them there ain't much profit. At least that's what it seems like from most of the NFT discord I have been invited to.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
NFT? -1
eh, NFT person? advertising in discord? Bringing sus shit here?

-1 nah stay gone. Advertising is bad. Moreover, its kinda real shady ngl (NFTs).
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Overall someone with no prior history of issues in discord is obligated to a verbal warning, which tey did receive, before receiving a ban for advertising (i'm throwing active solicitation in the same category). That being said, the ban was a perma because of the confusion over the links/etc being provided - this is more solicitaiton/advertising taken to an extreme degree. Due to the individual using the mutual server benefit of being able to DM non-friends being exploited, a ban is approiate as opposed to a mute. However, a permanent ban would not recognize due process.

This ban request was waiting on the individual to potentially respond to my questions. Seeing as they have declined to, our staff team has decided a reduction of two weeks is appropriate.
Continued abuse of mutual server DM's to solicit NFT purchases will result in a more permanent ban next time,

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Appeal Accepted with reduction to 2 weeks from date of ban, which means the ban will automatically lift around 11:45 PM (EST) on 02/14/2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks