Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was Maple Syrup made?
Have you ever been wrong about something? Well you microcephalic addlepate. Why, You probably don't realize I just called you a moron. It's sad really. But That's not the point. My point is how you all questions "How is Maple Syrup oh Canadian Jesus" Well the simple answer is Jizz. Oh no no no. Not like that. You see without us you filthy casuals would just have "butter" on your pancakes. And that's it. Here in Canada a long time ago in a maple leaf land far far far away. The first Canadian, "Linfalas" discovered how the tree's in his local area had a sticky substance when he was reading the terrible book by Newton. "Law of Gravity" He felt the sticky substance on his hair. So he decided to lick it. And I quote "Holy shit, This is amazing! THIS IS WORLDBREAKING DISCOVERY!" So Linfalas studied the trees and noticed how you give them a certain "look" they slowly but surely jizz off the famous maple syrup. Then he market'd and shipped that son of a bitch to every country that was so irrelevant to Canada.

And that is how my friends,fleshly mammals, and bespeckled cephalods is how Maple Syrup was made through it's marvelous history.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
From maple trees
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 Legit Story
This is not a story it is complete fact i checked on Wikipedia
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-05-2017, 07:32 PM)reed1103 Wrote: From maple trees

Really? I thought the Canadians jizzed maple syrup or is that just a myth?
I want what this person is smoking.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
[video=youtube]https:/youtube.com/watch?v=grXBcM1BC5E[/video]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Christian im tired of your bullshite. That video is obviously a fake
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-06-2017, 08:43 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: Christian im tired of your bullshite. That video is obviously a fake

ur fake news.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
All these news is fake. I am the true source!
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]