Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of computers being destroyed
i hate computers i hate apple i hate smart tvs i hate printers i hate windows i hate smart home i hate alexa i hate amazon i hate the cloud i hate manufacturers i hate linux most of all i hate microsoft i hate i hate i hate i am FULL OF PURE HATRED

I have an unrelenting rage towards any device that tries to be smart. my blood pressure doubles when my TV starts installing software updates to take the fucking picture I am shoving into it through its video hole and show it to me. i have an unending desire to completely obliterate any computer that thinks its a good idea to search bing of all things for the program I typed wrong in the start menu using the slowest web browser. any new "innovative" keyless car I drive that makes me sit in the parking lot for 5 minutes trying to figure out what combination of shit I need to do to turn the car off so I can go to the store deserves to be driven straight into hell where satan personally rips it into little pebble sized pieces and throws it into the worlds hottest lava. if I go to ONE MORE food lion self check out that screams "HAVE YOU SCANNED YOUR MVP CARD?" the millisecond I scan a can of soda I am going to drive a giant truck straight into the CEO's office and make sure his big CEO feet get ran over by my big truck wheels so hard

computers will not speak unless spoken to, and I will never speak to you
I am a divine being
you are an object
how dare you speak in my holy tongue

I need to find the most violent pictures of computers being destroyed ever
I want to see absolute carnage
I want the gratitude of looking at a picture or video every day when I wake up of these vile machines being ripped apart in the most brutal way imaginable
[Image: rage-smash.gif]
[Image: computer-smash-rage.gif]
[Image: half-life-computer.gif]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Free serotonin incoming
[attachment=3207]
[Image: ragepc-destroy.gif]
[Image: Ry3pgqF.jpg]