Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Birb Strikes Again
Bump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This is going to be a +1 from me. Wilfry has taken all the criticism he received in his last app and learned from it. His activity and involvement in the community is great and I think that he has proved himself. Good luck my friend!
Alright after a while of going through pass things and reviewing your previous app I am very confident of you getting into the staff position. With this app I have seen such improvement (and not in the shitpost section) from how you handle things and communicating with others. My time with you in game does support my decision and does show the growth you gone through. Do wish you the best of luck though. 
+1
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
All the criticism he received in his last app and learned from it.Also never had any problems with you .+1
I said everything I wanted to say on his previous app, and my opinion has not changed.  Wilfry would make a great staff member. +1
Your application for trusted has been accepted! Welcome to the staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army