Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icey's T. Mod App :^)
In-game Name: Icey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547055111
Discord Tag: Icey#6573

Time Played: 485 Hours

When First Joined: January 28, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 12:00 PM MST - 12:00 AM MST (Weekdays)   8:00 AM MST - 10:00 PM MST (Weekends)

Rank Desired: T. Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe that as my time as trusted, I have expanded my knowledge of the rules, encountered and handled situations including drama and ghosting, and enforced the rules properly while maintaining a good relationship with regulars and guests alike. I am confident in my abilities and believe that I have been a good trusted thus far. I think that through asking questions, making mistakes (only a couple), and listening to other staff members, I have become well rounded in the dinks way. I believe that I have done a great job staffing the server while making sure new players feel welcome and our regulars are having fun. I have not been bias in how I staff and enforce the rules properly while explaining what they did wrong. I think that all of this combined has made me worthy of acquiring the !bring command.
Why you want to help the community: I have had a lot of fun during my time here. I have made great memories and even better friends here. I think many of the servers players can say the same and I have enjoyed being able to be a part of that. I know that regardless of the status that this app takes, I will continue help the players on the server have a good time while still enforcing the rules. I like being able to explain rules and scenarios to the members and think that it is crucial in maintaining a good player base. What I enjoy the most is meeting new players and then seeing them on a different day. I want to continue to help the community so that the players feel as welcome as I did when I first joined and help them get the chance to make even better memories then I have.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): heck no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15212

How did you find us?: idk server list or something

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: In regards to my troll nature, I hope to ease the concerns that some may have. There are definitely some players that I don't get to play with or interact with a lot and this is mostly to them. I have never let the the things I say affect how I staff the server. I just like to say dumb cringe things because it's fun. I ensure you that I know when to get serious and I know how to handle situations. Thank you everyone!

also i better see an app up by the end of the week @Quantum_Edge 
No real concerns with you getting Tmod. You haven't given me a reason to be worried and you've definitely spent a good amount of time as Trusted. I'm sure you'll do fine. The gap between Trusted and Tmod isn't really a large one but it provides useful commands. Also a MUCH better color. 

+1 for Icey  

Good luck my dude. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Icey is the biggest og you will find on the server, I have known him for a long time so I don't think my input really matters since we are good friends but he's got everything wrapped up and knows how to handle a full server when needed.

+1

He also doesn't take anything too seriously because he knows it's just a game :)  Heart
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Icey is a good staff member that is also fun to play and interact with, has my +1.
If I recall, I think you got trusted just around the time I became mod. I have 0 issues with you, and this goes for most lower staff. I would most likely have addressed any concerns to you personally. Seeing you wanting to go rise up the ranks puts a smile due to the fact, you're a great staff to play with. No cloudy judgement and you understand the fine line when to be serious and when to have fun. I do hope as you progress and this goes to everyone. Be confident with your ability to staff.

+1
I believe Icey is a solid choice to have as a T-mod +1
[Image: unknown.png]
This guy's always been solid. I do fear him when I stand near ledges though, but I don't blame him on that regard. +1
As well as it's known that I don't like 90% of the staff team, Icey is one exception. Icey clearly knows the rules, but doesn't let his staffing get in the way of having fun. He deserves this role. +1
+1 Icey is super cool trusted give him blue already

Okay but seriously like everyone else said the dude knows his stuff and when to staff and when to goof off, so ya
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
This is an ez +1 Icey knows the rules well and knows how to have fun along side staffing he knows what hes doing I think he would make a great t-mod hope to see you in blue :>
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod