Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Quantum wake up.
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge, Quantum 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:558801269
Discord Tag:Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 1157 hours <- thank you @Icey 

When First Joined: September 21 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Play a lot at night and a lot in the mornings / Don't have a certain time which I play

Rank Desired: TestMod

Current Rank: InsaneOverlord.. aka Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Stop hackers/teamers/ghosters. Getting tmod will allow me to have more power to assess certain situations better and have more abilities to help out with those on the server

Why you want to help the community: The community overall is nice and awesome to hang with and having people come in and start unneeded drama and cause other people to leave because they want to ruin fun is just dumb. I want to prevent player loss by de escalating situations quicker and stopping arguments before they blow up and cause people to leave. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): boom

How did you find us?: saw name and thought it was a calling for me to join.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Ya

Other: I want to make the server fun and enjoyable to those who are new to the community and those who have been here for a while. Ask any questions through discord or through here and I will respond 
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Ez +1 from me quantum knows the rules well is level headed and over all fun to play with my only concern is that you didnt seem to have confidence and I would like to see more of that from you good luck my man
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This is an easy +1. You were ready when you made your first app and we all know what happened with that. You bounced back and continued to be a great trusted regardless of the drama. You know the rules, you get along well with everyone on the servers, and have a great grasp on handling scenarios. You know what you are capable of and despite the shit that happens in real life or the game, you have always been welcoming and fun to play with. Good luck my friend, you deserve this light blue.
I have provided all feedback and things quantum can work on in PMs about a week ago upon request from quantum as he was considering throwing up this app. Everything minor, nothing major. Therefore i see no reason why quantum shouldn't be made into T-Mod. That is all.

I will give you the same advice I gave to Icey tho:
Don't Be Shit

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 I don’t play ttt that much but Quantum is gud. He has been ttt trusted for almost a year now. He’s fun to play with and yeah he’s cool lmao. 

This is not a shitpost, don’t hurt my forum warnings. I’m lookin at u Matt.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
+1 i supported the last one, but this ones easy considering you've improved a lot since then
Not to steal Hong's answer but same. You've made improvements but I supported your app before they were made so obviously a +1 from me. 
Just keep improving my dude and work on the minor things.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
From my little time on TTT I have seen no issues with Quantum, I do believe they deserve moving to the next rank

+1
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 1000%. Is a good friend and actually does his job. He deserves it.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Nothing to add that hasnt already been added +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...