Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR trust :)
In-game Name (please include past names):Wrom 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79620671

Discord ID & Name:[b]Wrom#5156 & Wrom[/b]

Are you 16+ years old? (Yes/No) Yes im 17 Turning 18 may 31st

Time Played (in hours): 67 hours(i know its short but ill be more active from now on)

When You First Joined DR (Day/Month/Year):26/12/2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):Pretty much anytime EST 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What more can you do to help the community?:I have previous knowledge staffing dr servers and I can help with the sluring trolls that hop on from time to time just to ruin everyone else's time on the server

Why do you want to help the community?:There isnt alot of dr staff and I would like to make the team stronger and when im on playing sometimes there are people who slur so i feel like I can help that out

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts. If you have been banned on any of Dinks servers within the past 3 months, your application will automatically be denied.): No I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15828

Do You Have Previous Experience with Staffing a Gaming Server? Yes/No. (If yes, where and what were your responsibilities?) [Previous Experience is not required] 
Yes I have I was a staff leader for one of my old dr servers and a head admin before that for the same server so I know what to do and have experience for the position
How did you find us?: I was looking for a new server since my old one went away while i was on my 2 year break

Other: I love this community and everyone else in it and want to make it a better place :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Realistically I shouldn't vote because I don't have any time on DR. I can only go on what I've witnessed through TTT and the rare times you've been on PH. I think you do fine and have a decent head on your shoulders. If Wrom plans to fill in for DR as well as he does in TTT then I think he'll will do a great job. He has experience staffing and has knowledge of ban requests. Simply stating my words as I can't go off any personal experience on the DR side of things. 

Can't vote but good luck my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

You are not active really (shown by gt below) 
If there are trolls being an issue on dr I would love if you would have pinged on-call staff or even gave a steam id (which you did do once for a jumppack)
Just because "milly isnt always available" really shouldn't mean you don't ping it, because I can still list them for future notice, I can say things in relay, someone else can do the same thing like TradingFour or TheUltraFish. So personally I don't think your ready to staff both dr and ttt.

And of course there's the question If you are able to handle staffing two servers with different rules and enforcement of those rules.

gametracker
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=V3JvbQ%3D%3D&hos...5324867953]
compared to the ttt gt
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=V3JvbQ%3D%3D&hos...8185223412]
(03-02-2022, 02:37 PM)Ashly Is Overwhelmed Wrote: -1

You are not active really (shown by gt below) 
If there are trolls being an issue on dr I would love if you would have pinged on-call staff or even gave a steam id (which you did do once for a jumppack)
Just because "milly isnt always available" really shouldn't mean you don't ping it, because I can still list them for future notice, I can say things in relay, someone else can do the same thing like TradingFour or TheUltraFish. So personally I don't think your ready to staff both dr and ttt.

And of course there's the question If you are able to handle staffing two servers with different rules and enforcement of those rules.

gametracker
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=V3JvbQ%3D%3D&hos...5324867953]
compared to the ttt gt
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=V3JvbQ%3D%3D&hos...8185223412]
Fair enough thank you for your feed back i will work on in the future :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
App withdrawn

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
A few notes to take away from this for the future. 

If you plan on submitting a staff application it would be wise to be decently active in the server you're applying for, though @Ashly Is Overwhelmed hit on that topic already. That being said I do suggest taking more than 1 month to work on your activity. You don't have to be on daily but having more than half of 30 days is a positive with activity. 

As for staffing 2 servers, I don't think anyone in particular would have issues staffing a larger server base like PH/TTT and DR/Murder. We don't have a lot of player slots, and for the most part DR isn't full most of the time so getting in is easy. The rules for DR are pretty straight forward, and if you have questions in regards to them feel free to DM me on discord and I can explain/expound on them. 

Do keep in mind that deciding to withdraw your application within less than 3 hours of it being submitted is a negative towards you in the future

Your application seemed to be geared toward helping deal with people sluring in server, and to that I would like to see you communicating with staff via discord about the situations you're seeing. Don't be afraid to use the on call ping as it will also help us keep track of repeat offenders. With this, making ban request would also benefit you greatly. 

These are just a few things to keep in mind before applying again 

side note: I'll fix the previously applied for staff section to specify that it's for DR only, that was my bad. 

Thank you for applying