lickmyballs24/7
SteamID: 
STEAM:0:1;593753579
Reason for Admins to Ungag: 
cause it would be painful for my followers to move without my guidance
Have you been banned or perma-gagged for micspam before: 
nope, but this wont be the last time
Other:

in all seriously please unban i dont have the money to buy a mic i live in china
+1 for ungag
(03-03-2022, 08:32 PM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: ngame Name: 
lickmyballs24/7
SteamID: 
idk
Other:

in all seriously please unban i dont have the money to buy a mic i live in china

(03-03-2022, 08:32 PM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: ngame Name: 
lickmyballs24/7
SteamID: 
idk
Other:

+1 for ungag. He never really micspammed, his only real crime is having a different opinion than the server. His mic is a little loud but not that bad. He is a classic example of an arachnophile and I suspect this is why he faces discrimination from the server, along with his chinese nationality. I feel as a community we can really do better and be more welcoming.
(03-03-2022, 08:32 PM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: Reason for Admins to Ungag: 

Okay calm down there, Jesus.

This looks like a massive shitpost in ungag format. I would recommend proving to the staff why you actually should be ungagged than proving why you shouldn't be, since you're not exactly instilling confidence.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Wait, so are you permagagged or banned for a longer length of time?

It's not our problem that you can't afford a $5 set of headphones. But when you use the mic, the feedback/echo makes it impossible to discern what others are saying. You were able to afford a $10 game, so I don't see why you can't afford a $5 set of headphones, or not hit the x button for free.

I'm +1 an unban if he is banned, provided he is permagagged. -1 ungag as he has flat out ignored staff requests to put on headphones, turn down speakers, otherwise fix his echo, etc.

He hasn't been much of an issue outside of toxicity revolving around staff action when he is gagged, which has been relatively minor. Though I will note he is lying about his lack of bans:
[Image: Screenshot_20220303-212012.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
he only mic spam 34 times and is 12
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
What is this excuse of an appeal? I’ll be nice and give you the chance to actually edit this but if it hasn’t changed in a meaningful way by tomorrow night I’m closing and denying.
You were permagagged for mic spam today after I requested it from Bryann. Per the new guidelines this is how you should have been punished. If you show good behavior in the future it could be lifted, but this appeal will not help.
Troll of an ungag request. Here's my solid answer. Nah bruh. I constantly see warns for you mic spamming. This won't look good with future attempts to have your perma gag lifted. 

F.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1 this doesnt feel like you are sorry not mucy effort good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod